Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs ____ @ US BANK

Default Re: NDSU vs ____ @ US BANK

EWU at US Bank would be epic! That’s definitely a game that I’d go to!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Sounds better than trying to politicize a thread about the Bison football team playing a game in another city!!!!

And also yes playing a team like EWU would be a pretty big get imo for a game like this and especially interesting they would do it being so far away. My guess is that we can give them a fairly decent guarantee and they still get their FBS game too. We know they need $$$$
    Why not mention it. Lack of police and BLM / Antifa thugs run free in Minneapolis. Typical of your political background to cancel conversations just because YOU believe inappropriate. The crime in Minneapolis and understaffed police force would definitely keep fans away. Stupid to even consider a game there now.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    EWU at US Bank would be epic! That’s definitely a game that I’d go to!
    Road Trip with Frisco Cruiser? I 94! I 94! I 94 !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Pump it up, Hoople, D2, FBS, Trump, fake virus and Ottertail County is a good start of a list of words
    Raining Bitches, you have to admit that one is good.

Frisco Cruiser (can you help with repairs)

Free Drinks for life.

McFooly

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Why not mention it. Lack of police and BLM / Antifa thugs run free in Minneapolis. Typical of your political background to cancel conversations just because YOU believe inappropriate. The crime in Minneapolis and understaffed police force would definitely keep fans away. Stupid to even consider a game there now.
    Live look inside SD's brain of what a road trip to a football game in Minneapolis looks like in the year 2021:

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    True things could change in that timeframe. Just don't think they're a team that would enable us to have the attendance we're looking for. Personally I'd like to see a game against.

Montana, SDSU, UNI, UND, JMU, ST. Thomas. All ahead of EWU
    Damn, are reading my mind right now? those are the exact teams I had in mind. I am thankful to have a game there at all- I really am.
    But I'd straight up rather play St Thomas. Every team you listed brings something that EWU doesnt- at least 1 fan that will come to the game.

SDSU, UND, JMU and ST. Thomas all have a legitmate chance to get the place 90% full or more. The crowd will look exactly the same as the butler game. EWU's fan is not remotely committed enough to make the trip. Lets sell the place out and make BANK
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

The logical choice and make this a yearly game would be to move our home game with UNI down there. Each year we would rotate who’s the home team with the home team taking home the extra bucks, assuming there is some.

Between the two teams there has to be thousands of alumni from both teams who live in the mpls metro! Wouldn’t need a big traveling fan base with all the locals Alumni in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think playing EWU in a football stadium would be a lot more exciting than playing Butler in a baseball stadium. And St. Thomas doesn't do anything for me either. Bring on the Eagles, I could see attending that game.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

US Bank:
    Lower Level Seats $59 ($89 in between the 30's)
    Upper Level Seats $25 lets pack that place & have a party atmosphere up there!

Sell Out.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Actually SD does highlight a fair point. Will potential fans stay away because the perception of Minneapolis is some lawless hell hole? Hard to say. Generally for out of towners, I don't think you have much to worry about around the stadium. (Personally I will park at the Mall of America and ride the light rail in unless they get the SW rail up and running by then).
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.