Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GSUsTALON -Sorry I'm late. but cut cungrats on you 2020 National Championship win!

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GSUsTALON -Sorry I'm late. but cut cungrats on you 2020 National Championship win

https://s0.2mdn.net/6441934/AA_10105...WF_300x250.jpg

BY the way KC vs TAMPA BAY play for the Super Bowl. I'm taking Tampa. Non of you need to rely because the Bison aren't playing, they are FCS so you would not appreciate the execution of either team!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Default Re: GSUsTALON -Sorry I'm late. but cut cungrats on you 2020 National Championship win

It’s like getting a text from an old girlfriend at 3am wishing you a happy birthday last week. And then continuing to text about how things are going in her life. That’s great thanks can I go to sleep now?

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    https://s0.2mdn.net/6441934/AA_10105...WF_300x250.jpg

BY the way KC vs TAMPA BAY play for the Super Bowl. I'm taking Tampa. Non of you need to rely because the Bison aren't playing, they are FCS so you would not appreciate the execution of either team!
    go Tampa!@@
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: GSUsTALON -Sorry I'm late. butt cungrats on you 2020 National Championship win!

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    TALON -I will have to say that NDSU is the GREATIST FCS team to play the game so far. NDSU has the best playoff % rate in FCS and the most National Championships in FCS GSU played for 8 FCS national Championships but only won 6. If you had watched the @ NCs GSU had lost you would have scratched your head. Still you dominated FCS frfom the get go and dominated the devion like no other team.

Your now a legacy team that appears to be unstopable for years to come! I just dont see any FCS team even close to you in the future! Your just that dominent!!!!! GSU had great seasons under 2 great coaches- Erk Russel and {aul Jonson. NDSU was great in 1aa and dominated FCS as soon as you arive. (UNBELEAVABLE!) I've got a beer in my hand and I am toasting your past and futre success! I've never seen amything like it!!! I do wish some other team besides JMU could play you in the NC not that it would make any difference.

2020 NCAA Division I Football Championship
    FCS National Championship Game

James Madison Dukes North Dakota State Bison
    JM(14–1) NDSU(15–0)
    CAA MVFC
    JM 20 - NDSU 28

Date January 11, 2020
    Season 2019
    Stadium Toyota Stadium
    Location Frisco, Texas
    MVP Trey Lance (QB, North Dakota State)
    Favorite James Madison by 2[2]
    Referee Kelly Holman (Big Sky)
    Attendance 17,866
    Network ABC
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: GSUsTALON -Sorry I'm late. butt cungrats on you 2020 National Championship win!

For the record, I love Talon

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    For the record, I love Talon
    He's definitely unique. I can appreciate that. He adds a splash of color not otherwise present here.

Quote Originally Posted by DBRJake View Post
    It’s like getting a text from an old girlfriend at 3am wishing you a happy birthday last week. And then continuing to text about how things are going in her life. That’s great thanks can I go to sleep now?
    One of the more bizarre posters I've encountered on the internet
    College of Business Alumnus

BISON73 -" We concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

TALON - " My that's right on target for my post tho the Bison winning their 8th NC!

Bison73-When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

TALON - The Bison went 15-0 this year and won their 8th FCS NC this year. You havent tasted blood this year or for many years in FCS!" So your point to my post and this thread is?

Bison73- "It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new".

****TALON-" Undelearned - I I know about you football prowis in D2 and FCS and have been following NDSU after your first FCS NC. I know about your football prowis because I looked it up many yers ago.

PLEASE READ!!!!!

*** (((Some of you Bison fans still don't get it. As a Georgia Southern fan I have had nothing to brag about since 2014-15 seasons about GSU and even then I didnt come over and brag. I came over and gave you a congrats on your football teams continus superior exicution and winning games. I never spoke of GSU, in the G5 FBS, beating the Bison in a matchup. I think we would have won in 2014-15. but I never provoked you by saying so. If NDSU would have played GSU after 2015 I'd give NDSU the nod by a minamum of a 14 point victory even in Statsboro. )))***

SO WHAT IS MANY OF THE BISON FANS PROBLEM WITH ME RESPECTING A FCS TEAM THAT DOMINATS THEIR FCS DEVISION???????????????????????????????? GSU HAS NOT DOMINATED ITS G5 NDSU DIVISION. So I guess you can make fun of TALON!
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 02-07-2021 at 10:49 PM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    One of the more bizarre posters I've encountered on the internet
    You call my posts bizare - WHY?

Your post are obtuse to be sure!

Quote Originally Posted by ec8ch View Post
    he's definitely unique. I can appreciate that. He adds a splash of color not otherwise present here.
    thank you!!!!!!

From another teams fan of the fcs bison!!!