Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Coach: Polasek or Vigen?

Default Re: MSU Coach: Polasek or Vigen?

Vigen hires an Oregon offensive analyst as his OC. Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Craig Bohl didn't have the greatest reputation as DC. Turned out ok?
    Bohl had connections for days though and an eye for talent.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo
    mcfeely a source?? bahaha that's never happened, he has zero connections, no 1 at NDSU will tell him anything nor will a past coach. bahaha.

No, they aren't going to take paycuts for Montana State Job. neither will be in the top 3 if they even release a top 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Nope....not gonna take that pay cut for a lowly FCS job......
    So not only did Vigen possibly take a pay cut going to MSU,
    it is also possible that Polasek did as well,
    going from Iowa OLine Coach to Wyoming Offensive Coordinator.

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...qBstFs.twitter

MSU went to #5 on their list with Vigen, You've already saddled him with a staff not of his choice, a pay cut, and a higher cost of living in Bozeman.

Vigen was on the outs in WYO, I'm guessing the IOWA staff isnt the safest with the racial stuff going on with thier HC.

thats why they bolted.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    MSU went to #5 on their list with Vigen, You've already saddled him with a staff not of his choice, a pay cut, and a higher cost of living in Bozeman.

Vigen was on the outs in WYO, I'm guessing the IOWA staff isnt the safest with the racial stuff going on with thier HC.

thats why they bolted.
    Who bolted?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

thats why they bolted.
    I agree with your first statement; Bozeman is expensive as hell; the median price for a home in Bozo is $595,000.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

thats why they bolted.
    In Vigen's case he becomes a head coach. Whether he is good graces or not with Coach Bohl, doesn't seem like Bohl is leaving, so Vigen gets to coach. Who knows all the perks that go with a job at Bozeman. Probably 50-100k in spiffs when all said and down. Country Club, Car, etc..

Same with Polasek- Line coach to OC. Step up. Who knows what is going on with the HC and the Kid, they might be there the next 30 years like the guy at KState.

I had read Bozeman is really expensive several places - why is it so expensive?

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    its cold, small and in the middle of nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Per this article, strict building codes result in lower supply combined large amounts of out of state money (Californians?) driving up prices.

https://bozemanrealestate.group/blog...n-so-expensive