Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Coach: Polasek or Vigen?

Default Re: MSU Coach: Polasek or Vigen?

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Fargo is a shit hole

Flat. Cold. Windy. Ugly

Nothing to do there but drink, and you can drink anywhere.

There is a reason homes in Bozeman are twice the price as Fargo. Demand.
    Interesting. I know people who listed their property and sold it in a day. Cookie cutter 20 year old houses appraising for 350K. A buddy just bought a new condo for 494K in south Fargo. You missed this one hugely.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Obviously Vigen doesn't mind living in a shit hole. He's been in Laramie for way longer then any normal human should be allowed in Laramie.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    College town + ski town = world class hotties
    Pack your bags man

It will be interesting to see what kind of offense TP runs at Wyoming.

Since there’s already massive thread drift here, I just have to say that the drive from Beartooth Pass down to Tower Junction (Soda Butte, Lamar) is one of the most spectacular I have ever experienced. One of these years I will have to do it in late Sept, early Oct, no doubt. That's a bucket list item right there for sure.

Fargo real-estate is pretty dang hot right now. Building like crazy in South Moorhead. It's an appealing location from the Lakes Country perspective. No, it's not Bozeman, but it has it's own appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Interesting. I know people who listed their property and sold it in a day. Cookie cutter 20 year old houses appraising for 350K. A buddy just bought a new condo for 494K in south Fargo. You missed this one hugely.
    No, he didn't. There are more CA and TX plates driving around this place than I've ever seen. Cookie Cutter 20 year old houses around here are 2X Fargo. Nice houses have easily pushed over $1M.

The median home price in Bozeman is $600K and has appreciated 60% in two years. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ozeman-montana. https://www.bozemandailychronicle.co...512e05a7b.html

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    It will be interesting to see what kind of offense TP runs at Wyoming.

Since there’s already massive thread drift here, I just have to say that the drive from Beartooth Pass down to Tower Junction (Soda Butte, Lamar) is one of the most spectacular I have ever experienced. One of these years I will have to do it in late Sept, early Oct, no doubt. That's a bucket list item right there for sure.

Fargo real-estate is pretty dang hot right now. Building like crazy in South Moorhead. It's an appealing location from the Lakes Country perspective. No, it's not Bozeman, but it has it's own appeal.
    One problem, the pass is not plowed after Labor Day is usually closed by Sept 15-20.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    One problem, the pass is not plowed after Labor Day is usually closed by Sept 15-20.
    Seriously? Dang, I thought I read that the pass closed in early Oct (Oct. 11 was the date I saw). Is it variable?

When is peak fall color around Cooke City typically? Mid to late Sept? When does the snow usually stick around there?

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    Pack your bags man
    Already did 2 years ago when I moved to Montana.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Seriously? Dang, I thought I read that the pass closed in early Oct (Oct. 11 was the date I saw). Is it variable?

When is peak fall color around Cooke City typically? Mid to late Sept? When does the snow usually stick around there?
    Yes it varies but they don't plow after Labor Day so it just depends on the weather. You can always come over Dead Indian Pass (Chief Joseph) and head up towards the pass and probably get within 5 miles of the first summit, then turn around and continue on down thru Cooke City and Silvergate to the Lamar Valley. Road from Cooke to Tower is open ally yr for school bus and medical emergencies. Edit...It's been about 6 yrs since I quit spending my summers and early fall up there so maybe they've changed road maintenance but I'd be surprised if they did.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    LMFAO.....

That Cookie cutter 20 year old $350k Fargo house is $700k in Bozeman.

There isn't a comparison man. Let's just put it this way. I know very few people from Montana who have ever vacationed in/around Fargo, ND. I know many MANY people from Fargo who travel to Bozeman on a regular basis to ski, hunt, fish etc.