Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Senior Bowl

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2021 Senior Bowl

Figured we could start a thread on this, since Jabril Cox and Dillon Radunz will both be competing . There is a practice recap tonight on NFL network on 7pm. On Tuesday and Wednesday, practices will be televised on ESPNU. The National Team (Radunz) practice is at 11:30 each day. The American team (Jabril) practice is at 2pm each day. The game is at 1:30 pm Saturday on NFL Network. All times are Central.

Default Re: 2021 Senior Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post

Second tweet was from this guy. I mean I'm happy he thinks Dillon has looked very good but you have to wonder how much weight his opinion has.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

Second tweet was from this guy. I mean I'm happy he thinks Dillon has looked very good but you have to wonder how much weight his opinion has.
    Saw that too and had a bit of a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

judging by his bio- I think theres a good chance that picture is actually his kid or something. Theres no WAAAAAY the guy in the pic already has 2 kids lol, he looks like an 8th grader lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Saw that too and had a bit of a laugh.
    Twitterdraft season is always good for a few laughs when you look at guys trying to make a living off their hot takes.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    judging by his bio- I think theres a good chance that picture is actually his kid or something. Theres no WAAAAAY the guy in the pic already has 2 kids lol, he looks like an 8th grader lol

Reminds me of this savage cat.

I mean at the very least he has access to the Senior Bowl, so he must be “in the know” on something.

This guy liked Radunz too https://mobile.twitter.com/CoachPaul...64105129684994

Also, SI caught up for an interview with our boy: https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/.amp/pl...mpression=true

Spencer Brown supposedly had a down day, but Cade Johnson looked good running routes. Just a conference update. I always root for FCS guys in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Nope that's him. That's what social media has brought us.