Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Choate Leaves MSU for Texas

Default Re: Choate Leaves MSU for Texas

Man for someone with such romantic views on resource disparity he really chose quite the athletic department to take a job in

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Man for someone with such romantic views on resource disparity he really chose quite the athletic department to take a job in
    A lot of my classmates showed up at law school orientation wanting to "fight for the little guy" and whatever cause they had....and are currently whoring themselves out for Big Law jobs.

People want to get paid. Lol.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    If you cant beat them join them.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Man he was begging to get out of bozeman.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Man he was begging to get out of bozeman.
    I take this in a non literal sense and with that I have to agree. I felt like every time he did spoke to the media he was doing an interview for anyone hiring in college football.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I take this in a non literal sense and with that I have to agree. I felt like every time he did spoke to the media he was doing an interview for anyone hiring in college football.
    yea and the begging for this Boise State jobbed screamed " I know I wont get the boise state job, but I'm gonna hype it and make it look good in order to get a different new job" and Voila.. Texas

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea and the begging for this Boise State jobbed screamed " I know I wont get the boise state job, but I'm gonna hype it and make it look good in order to get a different new job" and Voila.. Texas
    At the same time every time I watched an interview with him(maybe 6-7 times) I came away liking him.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    What is nice for the Bobcats is that Jeff Choate, if he had gotten the Boise State Head Coach job, might have taken several coaches with. Since he tried to get the BSU job, it’s no surprise he was considering moving on. No doubt the Griz will try to capitalize on this, but early signing day for recruiting is long past, so that is to Montana State’s advantage.

The local Bobcats beat writer wrote this article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/billing...a849e.amp.html

One Bisonviller - can’t remember who? Orygun??? - anyways, someone out west who is familiar with MSU, thought Ioane would be a fine internal hire.

Ioane may have to make a quick choice - rumored to be hired shortly to be Boise State’s co-defensive coordinator or does he now take the Head Coach job for Montana State?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.boz...dfcf7.amp.html
    Kane Ioane does indeed leave Montana State to take that Boise State job - co-defensive coordinator and safeties coach

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    At the same time every time I watched an interview with him(maybe 6-7 times) I came away liking him.
    yea he was cool

Articles on possible candidates for Montana State job

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-...7f74ee75e.html

Matt Lubick’s Dad, Sonny Lubick, was head coach at Montana State from 1978 to 1981. Later Sonny was head coach at Colorado State from 1993-2007.
    Prior to that he was a Bobcat assistant coach, starting in 1970 and was part of the 1976 D2 National Championship Team at MSU. That team, along the way, came to Fargo and defeated NDSU in the semifinals.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports....125233022.html

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...tana-State-job