Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Denver at NDSU | 1/22 and 1/23

Default Re: Denver at NDSU | 1/22 and 1/23

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    So if a top 15 team somehow expresses mutual interest in a year or so, he stays put because he is from North Dakota? You may be right, but the possibility of playing for a Summit League trophy versus Big 10 or Big 12 mid-bracket seeds in March Madness could be pretty tempting thought for a stud ball player.
    Ahhh you mean very big teams....yeah then all bets are off
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Ahhh you mean very big teams....yeah then all bets are off
    He's going to need to improve his game a lot if you think big time teams are going to start sniffing around.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU2006 View Post
    It's 2021 and it seems like half of our games can't be watched. So stupid.
    I've watched every single game this season, it's always available through something, however consistency in how the games are being broadcast would be nice. I think the biggest problem this year, especially with the out of conference games was games were getting cancelled, rescheduled, added or moved so quickly that it was tough for teams to have a plan, it's been pretty much up to the host team to have a solution. For league play it should be easier and why an NDSU home game was only available on GoBison I couldn't tell ya but I never worry about those since I go in person.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Went to game in person for first time this year. This year's team is exciting to watch. Talent all across the roster.

Student attendance was surprisingly good.
    Glad you made it out, crowd was great Saturday, student section couldn't even be socially distanced at all because it was essentially full. I haven't seen that many students at a game in a long time, definitely a nice change.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Glad you made it out, crowd was great Saturday, student section couldn't even be socially distanced at all because it was essentially full. I haven't seen that many students at a game in a long time, definitely a nice change.
    I was really surprised with the the overall turnout and especially the students. Last time I saw that many there is when they were having contests between dorms and giving away TVs.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I was really surprised with the the overall turnout and especially the students. Last time I saw that many there is when they were having contests between dorms and giving away TVs.
    How many of those students were from Devils Lake? That section was consistently louder when cheering for a Grant Nelson play.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    How many of those students were from Devils Lake? That section was consistently louder when cheering for a Grant Nelson play.
    I have definitely noticed that Grant Nelson seems to get a little extra from the crowd. With him, Skunberg and also MHH being more local it may have helped out. I don't care what brings the students in but I just hope they keep coming. The product on the floor Saturday was great and fun to watch so hopefully that'll keep em coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    About time.

The move to Scheels for a couple years absolutely wrecked the student section.
    College of Business Alumnus