Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Peterson out in Philly

Default Re: Peterson out in Philly

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Philly Radio/Podcast guy was just on 1660 and was saying he still thinks it’s a longshot Carson stays...
    he also defended philly fans and said "oh there's lots of support for carson"

dude is freakin BLIND!

get out CARsON!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Listening to Dom's podcast and McFeeley says Carson has been petulant and "did some things with the local media here". I guess they might be more in the loop with that type of stuff but what has Carson actual done or said that has been out of line? Most of what I've heard is what he has been rumored to say or what "unnamed sources" say. I guess I don't get it. Has he played well? Absolutely not. Is it mostly because of what is (or isn't) around him? I think so. Does he deserve some blame? Of course. I heard him say that he needed to be better and play better. What am I missing?
    Carson didn't give mcfeely the time of day.. .like all of the ndsu players.
    Carson also was very soft spoken at NDSU and those 2 take that as a slight because they are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Listening to Dom's podcast and McFeeley says Carson has been petulant and "did some things with the local media here". I guess they might be more in the loop with that type of stuff but what has Carson actual done or said that has been out of line? Most of what I've heard is what he has been rumored to say or what "unnamed sources" say. I guess I don't get it. Has he played well? Absolutely not. Is it mostly because of what is (or isn't) around him? I think so. Does he deserve some blame? Of course. I heard him say that he needed to be better and play better. What am I missing?
    Both Dom and McFeely had their noses out of joint when he didn't accommodate special media requests when they had traveled to cover him. One was the Super Bowl when he wasn't meeting with the media due to injury. The other was a trip to Philly when he declined a 1:1 interview. They discussed it when they happened and felt since he knew them, that they had traveled to cover him and they represented local interests that he should have granted their requests.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Both Dom and McFeely had their noses out of joint when he didn't accommodate special media requests when they had traveled to cover him. One was the Super Bowl when he wasn't meeting with the media due to injury. The other was a trip to Philly when he declined a 1:1 interview. They discussed it when they happened and felt since he knew them, that they had traveled to cover him and they represented local interests that he should have granted their requests.
    I see, media making it about themselves. Shocking.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    This wouldn't surprise me. I remember hearing something about the super bowl "snub". Also mcfeely is a tool.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    This wouldn't surprise me. I remember hearing something about the super bowl "snub". Also mcfeely is a tool.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    For being the guy that likes to obnoxiously tell people the way things work, he gets awfully triggered for politely being reminded the way that things work.

https://www.facebook.com/551656190/p...story_index=32

radio station said. wentz wasnt coming back if doug was coach

oh and read the vile disgusting comments

CARSON. WHY WOULD A MAN OF FAITH EVEN DEAL WITH THESE HEATHENS..

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/551656190/p...story_index=32

radio station said. wentz wasnt coming back if doug was coach

oh and read the vile disgusting comments

CARSON. WHY WOULD A MAN OF FAITH EVEN DEAL WITH THESE HEATHENS..
    News flash, it’s your job as a Christian to “deal with these heathens” (Matthew 28:19-20). But I digress...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    News flash, it’s your job as a Christian to “deal with these heathens” (Matthew 28:19-20). But I digress...
    Hey pal. You helped get one thread locked. Going for a second?

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Hey pal. You helped get one thread locked. Going for a second?
    What other thread did I help get locked?

Mods can remove that if they like, but I don’t think there’s anything controversial about using “the Great Commission” to point out the silliness of El Chapo’s argument...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery