Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peterson out in Philly

Default Peterson out in Philly

Man the plot thickens for Carson

Default Re: Peterson out in Philly

just got the text- Pedersons the New O-line coach for the Bison
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think its obvious Wentz is done with the Eagles. DougieP being gone means nothing.

The Eagles are in salary cap hell with not much promise of going anywhere since they have drafted horrifically...Don't care if Pederson is gone, I hope Carson can escape.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    The Eagles are in salary cap hell with not much promise of going anywhere since they have drafted horrifically...Don't care if Pederson is gone, I hope Carson can escape.
    This. Philly is a horrible place to be. That is probably the end of Carson’s career if he stays there

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    This is where I'm at. The Philly organization is in a hole and canning Doug doesn't fix the half of it.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    This is where I'm at. The Philly organization is an a-hole and canning Doug doesn't fix the half of it.
    FIFY

10 char

Doug Pederson is a good guy but one of the most inept game planners and play callers of all time. The Eagles won the Superbowl despite him and Frank Reich deserved much of the credit. Probably would have won 1 or 2 more games and made the playoffs had he went with Wentz and could call a game for more than 1 quarter.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Doug Pederson is a good guy but one of the most inept game planners and play callers of all time. The Eagles won the Superbowl despite him and Frank Reich deserved much of the credit. Probably would have won 1 or 2 more games and made the playoffs had he went with Wentz and could call a game for more than 1 quarter.
    Lets not stop with the play calling. That locker room was a disaster and seemingly there was nothing he was willing or able to do about it.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    FIFY

10 char
    That is better.