Thread: Peterson out in Philly

Default Re: Peterson out in Philly

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    That is better.
    Classic.

10c
    Don't believe everything you think.

I don't think this means Carson will definitely be back, I think there is still a high likely hood he gets traded. Lurie is a dope. Howie must have pics of him or something the way he goes so far to defend him. Howie will be the last man standing kind of like a cockroach.

Howie is a bigger issue than Doug Pederson. He didn't even let Doug control the roster. Shit like this-

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/phil...-20201217.html

This is unforgivable. The O line looked solid for a game or two, then Howie instructed Dougie to put old vets in there. Players like Nathan Gerry(if I remember correctly) were given preference over much better practice squaders. He probably lost the Eagles a game or two on his own. Even the game day rosters were decided by Howie. He would rather the team be bad, than make his picks look bad. He has done the same to a couple of okay practice squad running backs over his bad picks, Jordan Howard is sitting on the practice squad.

Philly Radio/Podcast guy was just on 1660 and was saying he still thinks it’s a longshot Carson stays...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Philly Radio/Podcast guy was just on 1660 and was saying he still thinks it’s a longshot Carson stays...
    Yessssssssssdd

Good news. People forget he's still very young. Here's hoping he lands somewhere that's a good fit.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

If anyone here doesn't listen to the Pat McAfee show you really should. He had a great spot discussing Pederson to the Jets and the chances that they have an established QB that's struggling and a drafted guy like Fields (different skillset). Meanwhile holes all over the rest of the roster.

Basically Philly 2.0
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Listening to Dom's podcast and McFeeley says Carson has been petulant and "did some things with the local media here". I guess they might be more in the loop with that type of stuff but what has Carson actual done or said that has been out of line? Most of what I've heard is what he has been rumored to say or what "unnamed sources" say. I guess I don't get it. Has he played well? Absolutely not. Is it mostly because of what is (or isn't) around him? I think so. Does he deserve some blame? Of course. I heard him say that he needed to be better and play better. What am I missing?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    If anyone here doesn't listen to the Pat McAfee show you really should. He had a great spot discussing Pederson to the Jets and the chances that they have an established QB that's struggling and a drafted guy like Fields (different skillset). Meanwhile holes all over the rest of the roster.

Basically Philly 2.0
    His segment on not wanting Carson anywhere near Indianapolis is good too. Said he would much rather have Stafford then Wentz.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    His segment on not wanting Carson anywhere near Indianapolis is good too. Said he would much rather have Stafford then Wentz.
    Stafford owns. Would love to see him get a ring before he hangs it up
    College of Business Alumnus