Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
This thread was started not to give an impression that I am against a move to the FBS. I would embrace it if we did as I am sure the people in charge would think things through. My concern is proven by what happened to Coastal Carolina this year, they went undefeated (regular season), and at best were offered a low middle of the pack bowl game. It took Boise State 3-4 years of going 50-2 (or something like that) to gain even just a little recognition, and then they fell off the map pretty much. I have no interest in watching NDSU go Mountain West or some other similar division only to get invited to the Tampex Tampon bowl where we would need to pull a few strings........................................... ....just to get invited to that in a game against Liberty or App St for $350,000.
Yeah, i think we all got your point...

I think the counterpoint is— your opinion that we are more relevant winning championships in FCS than getting “meaningless Bowl invites” is potentially inaccurate, which means it’s really just your preference... and some people really don’t agree with your preference.