Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NDSU to the NFL

Default Re: NDSU to the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    He thought....."I wonder if I can blow up that Hawkeye Express train with that PL fella on it"
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    He thought....."I wonder if I can blow up that Hawkeye Express train with that PL fella on it"
    He was probably thinking... “I missed my chance to eviscerate that guy with pointed remarks.”
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    I remember being told by an Iowa fan while walking back to the high school after the game “Why do you guys have to be so nice?” He seemed genuinely disappointed he couldn’t be mad at Bison fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When we sat down at the stadium - next to a Iowa fan we started talking and he said normally I'd sell my preseason tickets but I've heard so much about you guys I just had to come and see for myself.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN