I'm wondering what people think about this year's schedule. This is really a shared men's and women's bb topic but I put it in this area since there hasn't been much to talk about for several years.

I realize the schedule this year is driven by COVID but I actually like it. I feel like it's easier to keep track of when they're playing (end of week/weekends) and it seems a more consistent. Also, if I lived in the FM area it would be awesome to be able to catch two games. I think it would really help attendance for both programs.

The only downside I see longterm is how to manage two ticket bases and have to clear it out and fill it up again...I'm not sure how they're doing that now, probably not a big problem with current COVID level attendance. To me what would be ideal would be to watch one game, leave my seat to grab a bite and a (gasp) drink and then go back and watch the 2nd game. The drink could even be a diet coke...it would just make for a nice afternoon/evening.

It is weird playing the same team two nights in a row but that's just a COVID thing. Do the same settup with travel partners and it would be great.