Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Season

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Spring Season

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I'd be curious to see how many Mountain West guys are in the transfer portal?
    Good point- While you are curious, check how many entered the portal/left team week 6 of their fall season during a championship run.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Good point- While you are curious, check how many entered the portal/left team week 6 of their fall season during a championship run.
    MWC doesn't have a shot at a championship. They have a shot at a bowl game. And a whole lot of players opt out of them.

Make of this what you will: https://lmgtfy.app/?q=MWC+2021+football+transfer+portal

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I just clicked on one team, Colorado State, they have 11 guys in the transfer portal, plus 3 or 4 transferring in. That is if I read that correctly.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    MWC doesn't have a shot at a championship. They have a shot at a bowl game. And a whole lot of players opt out of them.

Make of this what you will: https://lmgtfy.app/?q=MWC+2021+football+transfer+portal
    Okay mountain west sucks- i get that.

My frustration is the lack of leadership NDSU has shown in this thing. The FCS could have played just as safely in the fall.

These cancelled games/playoffs and the whole sentiment about it are hurting the program.

I just clicked on one team, Colorado State, they have 11 guys in the transfer portal, plus 3 or 4 transferring in. That is if I read that correctly.
    Great- how many did they have mid season?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Great- how many did they have mid season?
    I'm not trying to be a dick....was genuinely curious for comparisons sake. Not sure if there was dates on that site or not. Edit...no dates on that site. Clicked on the next team down, Fresno State has 12 in the portal.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

This article was last updated on 12/4/20 it appears and there were 79 players amongst the 12 MWC schools transferring out: https://mwwire.com/2020/12/04/mounta...nsfer-tracker/

As with other things Chapo like to use to trumpet FBS (like dwindling fan attendance) if you look at it from the micro perspective and only evaluate NDSU compared to years past it doesn't look good but if you look at it from the macro perspective it's the same trend as almost everywhere else.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Well hopefully ndsu coaches can find some guys in the transfer portal that can contribute. Then it won't matter.

Lardsin must go!

I'd be curious to see how many Mountain West guys are in the transfer portal?
    100 or more - https://mwwire.com/2020/12/04/mounta...nsfer-tracker/