Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Season

Default Re: Spring Season

Talked to a buddy in Jamestown his group of 10 are out.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

i'd rather goto the away games at indy st and missouri state so i dont have to wear a mask for 3 hours to watch NDSU football.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

We're out until we get vaccinated.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Dom Izzo
    @DomIzzoWDAY

Hearing #NDSU is closing in on an offensive line coach, with an announcement soon. Stay tuned on that front.
    Ram news......

Indiana State not playing. Sucks to miss out on visiting Terre Haute.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Indiana State not playing. Sucks to miss out on visiting Terre Haute.
    I wonder how many will follow suit.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I wonder how many will follow suit.
    Southern illinois, Misery State, Western, those three would be next in line you'd think.

We aren’t scheduled to play western illinois this year and they are losing a game with indiana state as well and we are both on a bye week 2.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    We aren’t scheduled to play western illinois this year and they are losing a game with indiana state as well and we are both on a bye week 2.
    The League should be able to rearrange the schedule to get every team their games. Can’t imagine there will be many scheduling conflicts.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Indiana State uses Covid as an excuse when in reality they don't give 2 shits about football. Just another reason to move up

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com