Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Season

Default Re: Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    I said it last fall. We should have played for multiple reasons. Spring season with the weather and harm to you g guys bodies was never worth it or going to happen. If you get hurt in the spring good chance you do not play in the fall. We should have played as many games as we could this fall and got ourselves ready for a normal 2021. Major mistake and it’s not hind sight because I was saying this months back.

We may play some games this spring. But what will the actually accomplish? Almost scrimmage like as several teams are already dropping out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My hopes are waning a bit for a full conference slate and playoff. But I do hope they get some games in with Zeb under center. Excited to see that arm.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Pud programs in a pud division of football.

Those dickwads can hate on the Dome all they want, but at least we can play in February and March. Such a BS move to wait until now to announce this. Did they all of a sudden realize that it is cold in Montana in January-March?

Too many games? Pretty sure a 3 month break (4 months for those that don't make the playoffs) will allow 18-22 year old to bounce back. "Oh the humanity! We have to play more foosball in 3 months?"

I friggin hate the FCS. My interest is lessening the more I see of how the rest of this level is handling their programs during the pandemic. It's no surprise we have been on such a run for this many years. I will gladly donate more money for football once we decide to move up -- I don't see what the point of donating more would do for the program when we already dominate...diminishing returns or something like that.
    Pretty much where I am at right now and have been for a while.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I sure hope they go ahead with the spring season, and since Burgum is relaxing restrictions I don't see anyone on this end trying to derail the spring season. Maybe we'll get lucky and no other teams pull an Indiana State and cancel. After last night's basketball game I'm in the mood to pound UN_ again in football.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Meh..im not excited about Spring, rather just let is be till Fall

In fact i dont plan to attend any spring games, just not feeling it. Should have played 5-6 games this fall and skipped the spring BS

Come back in the Fall and play a full,meaningful schedule as normal

All this providing society hasnt become the pack of pussies it appears we are heading towards.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So noah sanders off the roster eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    So noah sanders off the roster eh?
    Graduated... time to move on to the real world -- good for him!

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Graduated... time to move on to the real world -- good for him!
    Gotcha, too bad some of these limbo seniors aren't getting the send-off they deserve.

Anyone else really concerned about the o line???? Losing schoening and radunz were big pieces. Literally

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Anyone else really concerned about the o line???? Losing schoening and radunz were big pieces. Literally
    I read the guy from Missouri I believe it is, Sundell is the name maybe, is the real deal but other than that I think there will be a drop off

Donald Rumsfeld famously said, “You must go to war with the army you have...”. However, the number of high profile dropouts the Bison have is likely unprecedented this year and that will test the depth of the roster.