Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Season

Default Re: Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Why did NDSU...specifically ML let March Madness get cancelled? Seriously...how could he let that happen?!
    No- the Madness was cancelled by the NCAA, they took the reigns. Okay. That was over a year ago.

Spring playoffs for football over a year later likely not going to happen and NCAA is removing themselves- very handy for them.

Default Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    You’re rambling now and I don’t even know what your point is anymore.

And no, NDSU is not dictating anything. Entz and Larsen both said that they voted in the conference to keep the Fall season, but they were outvoted and the conference deferred to Spring.

You’re not just hypothetically wrong. You are, in fact, just saying bullshit.
    Then perhaps NDSU should have said “well we are going to play in the fall anyway” and scrambled up any FBS/FCS games they could, even if they didn’t gain the payouts generally desired- because you gotta change some rules during a pandemic.

Do you remember this? I think you and I may have had this discussion. Back when NDSU had Radunz, Lance, Merc, etc. FBS started playing ball. Supposedly there were FBS games with payouts- just too low?

I think the wrong move would be to assess the current situation as having been the correct move and do it again.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    So in the Titanic metaphor, is UCA the mother fucker who packed along a trolling motor and hopped in a lifeboat giving double birds to everyone else?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Instead we be Leo and fucking drown for nothing when that board could have held us both.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Then perhaps NDSU should have said “well we are going to play in the fall anyway” and scrambled up any FBS/FCS games they could, even if they didn’t gain the payouts generally desired- because you gotta change some rules during a pandemic.

Do you remember this? I think you and I may have had this discussion. Back when NDSU had Radunz, Lance, Merc, etc. FBS started playing ball. Supposedly there were FBS games with payouts- just too low?
    All I can do is go based on what we know from what they said: They we’re outvoted to have a Fall conference season. They decided to go with their conference and I do not blame them at all. They tried to get more than just the 1 UCA game but they did not mention money as the key to not scheduling more, rather disinterest in playing NDSU as the main reason.

This is what we know. Others may claim to have inside information above and beyond this or that contradicts this, but what the hell are we supposed to do with that information? “Matt Larsen said this but BISONfan532 says he KNOWS FOR A FACT THAT Matt Larsen secretly hates football and wants the program to die so, not sure what to believe.”

Call me crazy, again, but I genuinely believe our administration tried their best and I don’t blame them one bit for how they handled this pandemic.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Instead we be Leo and fucking drown for nothing when that board could have held us both.
    At least we get to see some sweet boobies.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    At least we get to see some sweet boobies.

Beating the shit out of un_ = getting to see some sweet boobies.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Complaining about our AD or whatnot for problems stemming from a global pandemic is like a passenger on the Titanic complaining about the chef because their creme brulee is damp.
    ohhhh creme brulee.... ordering that tonight! thanks tony
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Any transfers today?
    The day is young.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post

I think the wrong move would be to assess the current situation as having been the correct move and do it again.
    There were a lot of us that were saying play whoever you can this fall and skip this fiasco. It's really too bad our leaders bent over to appease the richards who have now opted out of their own farce. The FCS leadership is full of clown presidents who couldn't give 2 shits about FB. NDSU needs to get the hell out of this circus but it's clear we need a leadership change to do it.