Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Season

Default Re: Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    What do you say about fall 2021?
    By then the only excuse for a sufficient percentage of the population not be vaccinated is personal ignorance. Should have enough time to see how infection rates and hospitalizations are responding to the percentage that are and the effect of new variants. Based on that data attendance restrictions may be completely lifted or minimal by then. The overall effect of individuals behavior will determine what is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Kevin, that was so the Dome custodial staff had to spray and wipe down only ONE section of seats. Am I the only one who's thinking this was the reason........
    Wait a minute....
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

What do you say about fall 2021?
    Schools and conferences should operate it like baseball. If 85 percent of the team/school/traveling party are vaccinated relax the restrictions.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I get it. I just don’t see the point in rehashing it. If you made the best decision you could have with the information you have at the time, there’s no wrong to admit to. You can’t be wrong based on how things played out, you can only be wrong if you could have known something you didn’t at the time you made the decision.
    Some of us already knew Matt Larson was a coattails riding incompetent ad last fall.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Matt entz need football game. Matty Larson say Ok.

Lardsin must go!

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Fauci says to wear TwO mAsKs to be safe.
    Why stop at TwO?

When do we stop testing for the shit? We don't test for the flu. We don't test for any other viruses. If people don't want to get vaccinated that's their problem just like not getting a flu shot. Everyone over 16 has the option to vaccinate. Time to move on and stop the nonsense over this shit. Most who get it don't even get sick from it.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Some of us already knew Matt Larson was a coattails riding incompetent ad last fall.
    Ding, Ding, Ding.

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    When do we stop testing for the shit? We don't test for the flu. We don't test for any other viruses. If people don't want to get vaccinated that's their problem just like not getting a flu shot. Everyone over 16 has the option to vaccinate. Time to move on and stop the nonsense over this shit. Most who get it don't even get sick from it.
    Once everyone who wants to get the vaccine, gets it and their immunity kicks in, then I can see the restrictions and testing reduced significantly. I don't see this happening until after Memorial Day. But once this occurs during the summer, you will see things trending even more back to normal. By the fall, schools will be operating essentially as they were pre-covid with maybe a few exceptions. The athletics programs will have all their players vaccinated, and players/staff that choose not to be vaccinated will need to sign a waiver to release the school & NCAA of any liability of their ignorance. Once the liability is released, then there will likely be no more testing going forward and we will see a more normal 2021/2022 athletics season.

However IF the NCAA continues to require weekly or daily testing going forward, we will never return to normal. As people have said previously, this is a virus, it won't just go away. We just have to adapt to it as a society. We're not there yet, but we are getting close.

Multiple people on this board must have better info in their tinfoil hats because they were predicting this. Saying things like “why would it be any different in the spring if we bend to this now?”

Its on there- you can look.

And if people don’t start to act like adults... why would it be any different this fall?

Canceling games with no fans because a kid has a fever???
    I can tell you and I mean very different things when we say this.

Listen, enjoy your little world where everything is black and white and has a scapegoat. It’s not how the world works, but some people can’t function without that nooky lil blankey of comfort.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery