Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Season

Default Re: Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Great, lets get in the time machine and run the whole thing back.
    Look, I said I was on board with the decision to move to spring when it happened. I would've advocated for what they did if I was in a position of influence at NDSU at that time. I now admit I was wrong having seen how this spring season has played out. I think you'd have a lot of people who are influential at NDSU and other FCS programs around the country flip-flopping with me by now if they were being completely honest. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Look, I said I was on board with the decision to move to spring when it happened. I would've advocated for what they did if I was in a position of influence at NDSU at that time. I now admit I was wrong having seen how this spring season has played out. I think you'd have a lot of people who are influential at NDSU and other FCS programs around the country flip-flopping with me by now if they were being completely honest. Simple as that.
    I get it. I just don’t see the point in rehashing it. If you made the best decision you could have with the information you have at the time, there’s no wrong to admit to. You can’t be wrong based on how things played out, you can only be wrong if you could have known something you didn’t at the time you made the decision.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    HAHA. where did i say that? 1-800-Anger-Issues
    I see you go back to your standard MO, when shown to be wrong, and just act like it never happened.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I get it. I just don’t see the point in rehashing it. If you made the best decision you could have with the information you have at the time, there’s no wrong to admit to. You can’t be wrong based on how things played out, you can only be wrong if you could have known something you didn’t at the time you made the decision.
    Agree with this. According some one here, our AD is knowingly sabotaging the program. Get out the tinfoil hats.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I knew we were screwed the minute I saw all the fans in one section last fall.

Default Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Agree with this. According some one here, our AD is knowingly sabotaging the program. Get out the tinfoil hats.
    Multiple people on this board must have better info in their tinfoil hats because they were predicting this. Saying things like “why would it be any different in the spring if we bend to this now?”

Its on there- you can look.

And if people don’t start to act like adults... why would it be any different this fall?

Canceling games with no fans because a kid has a fever???

the ndsu usd game was canceled over 1 positive/close contact. like cmon. isolate the player & play shouldve been the outcome
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

My stance last fall was I thought they were just kicking the can to delay the difficult decision of cancelling the season all together. Didn't think the FCS had enough financial incentive to play games unless there was 100% capacity unlike the FBS with their fat TV contracts. Was surprised when the spring season actually happened. Seems like now it would have been better if it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    My stance last fall was I thought they were just kicking the can to delay the difficult decision of cancelling the season all together. Didn't think the FCS had enough financial incentive to play games unless there was 100% capacity unlike the FBS with their fat TV contracts. Was surprised when the spring season actually happened. Seems like now it would have been better if it didn't.
    What do you say about fall 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I knew we were screwed the minute I saw all the fans in one section last fall.
    Kevin, that was so the Dome custodial staff had to spray and wipe down only ONE section of seats. Am I the only one who's thinking this was the reason........