You get what you pay for.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Default Re: Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    You get what you pay for.
    just the tip.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    if i wanted a diaper on my ass, id take 1 from the kids.. get a hobby man
    Let's see some facts instead of just bullshit statements! Also....tell me where you want to meet so you can call me a pussy to my face.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

HAHA. where did i say that? 1-800-Anger-Issues
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

WIU just opted out

that means USD and SIU are done too

what a bunch of pussies they are and all of you are.......Can you read Asshole!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They were playing conference games scheduled by the conference. OOC games are scheduled by the school so it's a different animal in terms of a school's control over their obligation to play. Oregon cancelled games with Hawaii and Ohio St as well. Numerous other schools were in the same boat like BYU who lost two games against Pac-12 teams with no payout and was reportedly given a chump offer from Washington to make them look even worse (https://www.deseret.com/sports/2020/...otball-playoff). Yet none of them, including BYU, are pushing for payouts from Pac-12 schools for cancelled games? Same with the SEC who cancelled all of their OOC games but still played 10 conference games each. NDSU would've came off looking childish and inconsiderate and they would've been further blackballed moving forward trying to schedule any FBS games.

For what it's worth Oregon does claim to want to reschedule the game with NDSU: https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/202...mplicated.html

Whether you think that's lip service or not a valid criticism of Larsen would be if he's unable to get this game rescheduled at any point in the future and the Hawaii and Ohio St games do get back on Oregon's schedule. This notion that he's a failure because he didn't start kicking and screaming when Oregon backed out of their game last fall is just silly and makes it look like you have something personal against him more so than you're looking at this with critical thought.
    Some work really hard to obscure basic logic.

Default Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Blaming the Oregon cancellation on Matt Larsen would be like blaming original sin on everyone who has ever lived, even though Eve bit the fruit... which, upon reflection, would make sense why Chubs thinks that... carry on...
    Wtf are you talking about?

Larson’s response was to tuck tail and accept covid- but covid must not have been the end all reason to not play football, or did covid become aware that conference games are a different animal?

Letting Oregon completely off the hook is pathetic. This team lost Radunz, Lance, Merc, etc. without the opportunity for this game, and i think it would have been a big deal to see somebody with authority go to bat for them. The fans lost the opportunity for this game.

If the way to judge this is a rescheduled game- then where is the rescheduled game? How long is reasonable for it to be rescheduled and what is a reasonable year to play it by? By 2028? When should any games be expected?

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post

Larson’s response was to tuck tail and accept covid- but covid must not have been the end all reason to not play football, or did covid become aware that conference games are a different animal?

Letting Oregon completely off the hook is pathetic. This team lost Radunz, Lance, Merc, etc. without the opportunity for this game, and i think it would have been a big deal to see somebody with authority go to bat for them. The fans lost the opportunity for this game.

If the way to judge this is a rescheduled game- then where is the rescheduled game? How long is reasonable for it to be rescheduled and what is a reasonable year to play it by? By 2028? When should any games be expected?
    It's pretty clear you don't want your questions answered so I'm done trying.

Go find any instance of an AD "going to bat" and demanding reconciliation for a lost game amongst the 100+ non-conference games P5 teams cancelled this past fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It's pretty clear you don't want your questions answered so I'm done trying.

Go find any instance of an AD "going to bat" and demanding reconciliation for a lost game amongst the 100+ non-conference games P5 teams cancelled this past fall.
    There’s a reason Matt gets paid 6 figures to do his job and we’re sitting here typing away on a rube message board. If he did what some of these folks wanted and went after Oregon it would blacklist us from FBS games. Of course at which point these people would blame Matt.

Like you said, they don’t even want what they’re asking for...

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post

Yeah, I’m done, too. Continue to shit on our AD if it makes you feel better. Just know it also makes you look like a fucking moron.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery