Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Season

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    _ i n g o..
    Was his name oh.
    Last edited by scottietohottie; 04-06-2021 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Finally remembered the words to the song.

Lardsin must go!

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    b i n g o..

NDSU had FBS teams lined up in the fall. ASK JEREMY JORGENSEN. why you think he left?

Jacksonville State was lined up and others.
    More bullshit and innuendo.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    If he called them out on ESPN it would have just made him/NDSU look bad...as in we were delusional and not understanding there was a pandemic. I can't speak to what else he did/didn't do...but no way does he have responsibility on losing the Oregon game opportunity.
    After Oregon/Pac12 started playing again- and they had contracted a game with NDSU?

Who would have looked bad- the little school that everyone likes being denied a game against Goliath?

Missed opportunity, wimpy.

Default Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Well, he would've needed some good lawyers probably and was it really worth that effort? All those OOC contracts had "act of God" clauses in them allowing them a penalty free out and you'd need a judge most likely to say whether or not this pandemic would've qualified if it was disputed between the two parties. Even if he wins how eager do you think other FBS schools are going to be to schedule NDSU then? If they were having a hard time before they could probably just give up entirely after that.
    Oregon was PLAYING. How would act of God fit then?
    Last edited by Rock; 04-06-2021 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    More bullshit and innuendo.
    if i wanted a diaper on my ass, id take 1 from the kids.. get a hobby man
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    After Oregon/Pac12 started playing again- and they had contracted a game with NDSU?

Who would have looked bad- the little school that everyone likes being denied a game against Goliath?

Missed opportunity, wimpy.
    This is such utter bullshit. Oregon/Pac12 cancelled the game. Pac12 approved a CONFERENCE ONLY schedule for their teams.

If you’ve got such a hard-on for hating our administration, go find another team to cheer for... FFS.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Oregon was PLAYING. How would act if God fit then?
    They were playing conference games scheduled by the conference. OOC games are scheduled by the school so it's a different animal in terms of a school's control over their obligation to play. Oregon cancelled games with Hawaii and Ohio St as well. Numerous other schools were in the same boat like BYU who lost two games against Pac-12 teams with no payout and was reportedly given a chump offer from Washington to make them look even worse (https://www.deseret.com/sports/2020/...otball-playoff). Yet none of them, including BYU, are pushing for payouts from Pac-12 schools for cancelled games? Same with the SEC who cancelled all of their OOC games but still played 10 conference games each. NDSU would've came off looking childish and inconsiderate and they would've been further blackballed moving forward trying to schedule any FBS games.

For what it's worth Oregon does claim to want to reschedule the game with NDSU: https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/202...mplicated.html

“It’s complicated, particularly for Ohio State,” [Oregon AD] Mullens said. "Obviously with North Dakota State and Hawaii we have two other games with Hawaii, so that one we’ll figure out. We’ve talked to all three athletic directors at the beginning.

“We want to reschedule North Dakota State. Our visitors get 3,000 tickets when they come to Autzen. It’s my understanding that North Dakota State had orders for 8,000 tickets through their ticket office. So what a passionate fan base, an interesting regional game for us. We’ll try to figure out a time in our future schedule where we can make that game happen."
    Whether you think that's lip service or not a valid criticism of Larsen would be if he's unable to get this game rescheduled at any point in the future and the Hawaii and Ohio St games do get back on Oregon's schedule. This notion that he's a failure because he didn't start kicking and screaming when Oregon backed out of their game last fall is just silly and makes it look like you have something personal against him more so than you're looking at this with critical thought.

Did you guys know TAB has an onlyfans account?

I want my 3 dollars back.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Blaming the Oregon cancellation on Matt Larsen would be like blaming original sin on everyone who has ever lived, even though Eve bit the fruit... which, upon reflection, would make sense why Chubs thinks that... carry on...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Did you guys know TAB has an onlyfans account?

I want my 3 dollars back.
    2 bits at most.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?