Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Season

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    WIU just opted out

that means USD and SIU are done too

what a bunch of pussies they are and all of you are
    You are such a little Bitch....I'd have no problems with it if you drove off a bridge.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Edit your comment to be more specific to “you guys” and I’ll remove mine. Otherwise it stays.
    oh i can. im not blanketing everyone. and i would never tell any of you to drive off a bridge.... oh wait.

and if you guys dont think all these FCS programs that NDSU has crushed the last 10 years woulsnt sabotage this to SPURN NDSU then you're not paying attention
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

WIU just opted out

that means USD and SIU are done too

what a bunch of pussies they are and all of (above cryin about airlines) you are
    So being smart and not agreeing with your bullshit = pussy; fuck it, being a pussy ain't so bad. You really are a dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    So being smart and not agreeing with your bullshit = pussy; fuck it, being a pussy ain't so bad. You really are a dipshit.
    it was 2 different conversations. airlines and teams opting out. i cant help it if you cant pay attention & differentiate

Thinking other collegiate programs cancel their seasons because of NDSU = Delusional self absorbed clown.

it was 2 different conversations. airlines and teams opting out. i cant help it if you cant pay attention & differentiate
    When you write something poorly enough that multiple people misinterpret it the exact same way, take it as a sign that it was actually your fault we all misunderstood what you were actually saying.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    When you write something poorly enough that multiple people misinterpret it the exact same way, take it as a sign that it was actually your fault we all misunderstood what you were actually saying.
    well obviously i know how i interperted it.
    sorry if that's not what happened.

regardless FCS has a HUGE problem on its hands. MVFC Commissioner should step down and Matt Entz is pissed just listen to his radio show 2nite and i dont blame him

i actually feel.for the guy. this is becoming a crossroads , if this portal thing is gonna be like tbis. then NDSU in Mountain West or AAC could be the one plucking MVFC talent every year and Big 10/12 talent

https://twitter.com/17NickHill/statu...17265766363144

For having the balls to call out these decisions publicly:

Google it, interpret.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Who will be the next from the Valley to pull the plug on the Spring season....Youngstown immediately comes to mind. Based on the Twitter-machine, Izzo seems to think this is a possibility; but, then again, he's now to the point as some on this board, shut it all down until Fall.
    Last edited by bstark28; 04-06-2021 at 02:14 PM.