Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Season

Default Re: Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    If it does get canceled it would just get rescheduled to the last weekend right? Both NDSU and SDSU have that weekend open I think.
    Correct. 10char
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Cal Poly has stopped playing this spring with only 49 players for this weekend's game. https://www.sanluisobispo.com/sports...250288880.html
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    So UND will go 4 weeks between games?
    You are correct.

Don't know if it was posted elsewhere, but...

Kobe Johnson's knee injury from the UND game was not an ACL and he's expected back at some point this spring season.

Also, funny mistake in this article. It's hard to spot, but one of our freshman on the team that's featured in the article is also apparently moonlighting as a reporter. It will probably be fixed before morning.

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...rn-this-spring

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Little reluctant to try and make the trip to Northern Iowa after what happened this last weekend. We were almost to Sioux Falls when we got word of the game being cancelled. Would sure hate to get even further down the road only to have to turn back again.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

If you do make it to the Uni dome you at least know you have some options on where to take a “2 point conversion”

Quote Originally Posted by 16>1 View Post
    Little reluctant to try and make the trip to Northern Iowa after what happened this last weekend. We were almost to Sioux Falls when we got word of the game being cancelled. Would sure hate to get even further down the road only to have to turn back again.

USD/UNI game scheduled for this Friday cancelled due to positive tests in USD's tier 1 personnel (too bad they don't have money like NDSU to "test and prevent" this kind of thing): https://twitter.com/UNIFootball/stat...72117693583363

MVFC now down 4 of 5 previously scheduled games this weekend with YSU@WIU the only game still standing.

Looks like JMU's regular season is done. They announced the "postponement" of their last two games.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Looks like JMU's regular season is done. They announced the "postponement" of their last two games.
    Wow... and they've only gotten in 4 games which is the bare minimum for at-large consideration this year. They went 4-0 but against teams with a combined record of 3-11.

EDIT: Looks like they're trying to find games the weekend of 4/10 and 4/17 still: https://www.dnronline.com/sports/col...92e6dd824.html

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Wow... and they've only gotten in 4 games which is the bare minimum for at-large consideration this year. They went 4-0 but against teams with a combined record of 3-11.

EDIT: Looks like they're trying to find games the weekend of 4/10 and 4/17 still: https://www.dnronline.com/sports/col...92e6dd824.html
    I almost think at this point the NCAA will cancel the FCS playoffs and have teams get in a couple more games if they can. I was in the camp we should not have played this spring anyways. I did take my football tickets anyway. Still wanted to see Bison football.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.