Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Season

Default Re: Spring Season

true. but dayum good for them .

SELA is no slouch either. enjoy the 8 hour bus ride cajuns!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    How about siu calling everyone out for opting out and then getting a non con game scheduled for 1.5 weeks out against a ranked team. That's some feel good shit right there. I hope they make the playoffs
    Really? I read in this very thread earlier today that calling teams out would only get a program blacklisted and hated. Got a game 1.5 weeks out mid-season? Mid-covid? A team that whooped NDSU?

Guess this was a random thing that only happened this only time it was done.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Really? I read in this very thread earlier today that calling teams out would only get a program blacklisted and hated. Got a game 1.5 weeks out mid-season? Mid-covid? A team that whooped NDSU?

Guess this was a random thing that only happened this only time it was done.
    You do understand there’s a difference between calling out conference mates for making a selfish individual decision out of convenience and a school that is unable to meet a previously made agreement because their conference will not let them. Honestly you’re not even mad at the right organization.

Look, we’re all frustrated about the Oregon game getting cancelled but get a grip man. Going after Oregon like you say would’ve been tone-deaf and not in the best interest of the university.

I’m sorry you’re still hanging on to this 9 months later. Trust me, you’ll be happier when you let it go

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    You do understand there’s a difference between calling out conference mates for making a selfish individual decision out of convenience and a school that is unable to meet a previously made agreement because their conference will not let them. Honestly you’re not even mad at the right organization.

Look, we’re all frustrated about the Oregon game getting cancelled but get a grip man. Going after Oregon like you say would’ve been tone-deaf and not in the best interest of the university.

I’m sorry you’re still hanging on to this 9 months later. Trust me, you’ll be happier when you let it go
    Its not worth it. Just let him throw his temper tantrum. Literally toddler-like logic.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post

I would have liked to see/attend the game. I’m not one of the guys who put in the effort for 5years looking forward to playing in it.

To put it out there publicly that NDSU would still welcome the game after Oregon started playing again while possibly “uncouth” by some standards could have been done in a way that throws little or no shade at Oregon- but would have put it out there. Hard not to look like shade with the base hypocrisy though. Maybe i am assuming too much thinking that was at least attempted privately.

Oregon was playing football. So was NDSU. The covid/act of God stuff falls flat. There was a contract. It is was money lost for the program.

The “its just a game” thinking can go both ways here.

#toddlerlogic

whats up with the potential 14 sites released for FCS playoff sites? says "potential" so confusing
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    whats up with the potential 14 sites released for FCS playoff sites? says "potential" so confusing
    I'm guessing some are backups in case COVID restrictions are changed. Like if Fargo said no fans could attend indoor sporting events, then a game planned for the Fargodome would get moved to a backup site.
    The potential sites are posted at https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...cwzqnaZpDHaibI
    It's OK to not be OK.

I would have liked to see/attend the game. I’m not one of the guys who put in the effort for 5years looking forward to playing in it.

To put it out there publicly that NDSU would still welcome the game after Oregon started playing again while possibly “uncouth” by some standards could have been done in a way that throws little or no shade at Oregon- but would have put it out there. Hard not to look like shade with the base hypocrisy though. Maybe i am assuming too much thinking that was at least attempted privately.

Oregon was playing football. So was NDSU. The covid/act of God stuff falls flat. There was a contract. It is was money lost for the program.

The “its just a game” thinking can go both ways here.

#toddlerlogic
    All Matt Larsen's fault. #toddlerlogic

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    All Matt Larsen's fault. #toddlerlogic
    #JDYFJ

Or is that too lowbrow now?

#JDYFJ

Or is that too lowbrow now?
    I don’t know what that stands for but I’m just gonna say it’s probably stupid.