Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Season

Default Re: Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Let me get this straight: You think that if NDSU went G5, they wouldn't have to worry about the transfer portal. How do you figure that?
    maybe with guys that aren't getting playing time.
    but a star player would stay thru at mountain west level more than fcs level.
    FCS has changed in the last 3 years for the worse. sorry.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Let me get this straight: You think that if NDSU went G5, they wouldn't have to worry about the transfer portal. How do you figure that?
    You could argue that NDSU would suffer more from transfers if they were G5, considering they would have even more National notoriety.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    You could argue that NDSU would suffer more from transfers if they were G5, considering they would have even more National notoriety.
    No, No....you can't argue with El Crappo! He's always right, hence the "Sorry" at the end of many of his statements....as in "I'm right and you're wrong".....sorry.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    No, No....you can't argue with El Crappo! He's always right, hence the "Sorry" at the end of many of his statements....as in "I'm right and you're wrong".....sorry.
    Well, for the record, I wasn’t saying that he was wrong, I was just saying that one “could” argue one way or the other.

But yes I agree with your sentiment.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    maybe with guys that aren't getting playing time.
    but a star player would stay thru at mountain west level more than fcs level.
    FCS has changed in the last 3 years for the worse. sorry.
    Other than wishful thinking, what are you basing that conclusion on?

I mean, why not just say that going to the G5 would double Fargo's population, cause North Dakota to get a major league soccer franchise and stadium that NDSU would share, cure baldness, make dicks bigger (where needed), end the drought, and make all the women prettier? I mean, if you are just going to make stuff up, you might want to say things that any 12yo with an internet connection can't disprove in 10 minutes.

I mean, why not just say that going to the G5 would double Fargo's population, cause North Dakota to get a major league soccer franchise and stadium that NDSU would share, cure baldness, make dicks bigger (where needed), end the drought, and make all the women prettier? I mean, if you are just going to make stuff up, you might want to say things that any 12yo with an internet connection can't disprove in 10 minutes.
    Hey you wanted me to keep FBS stuff in the watering hole in the better FBS thread... im trying to do that. but ill answer you herr with same reply there

NDSU in Mountain West would be snatching up FCS regional studs and Disgruntled BIG 10/BIG 12 KIDS

cuz we'd be the ONLY FBS program between Wyoming/Boise/Colorado St in West
    U of Minn/Wisc East
    Iowa/Iowa State south.

duhhhhhhhh. ITS TIME. FCS IS DEAD
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

are we sure that's not what he is?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mountain West played in the fall. Got to play in bowl games. I think this would have had an impact on players staying or going.

FCS handling has been super rinky dink.

NDSU has the ability to lead FCS decisions. What did Matt and Dean do? Allow others to lead when the rest are all looking at you?

Pathetic.

Did Matt Larson do anything to get anything out of oregon when they decided to play?

Lakes does it Lake’s way, but correct is also correct regardless of the source.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Hey you wanted me to keep FBS stuff in the watering hole in the better FBS thread... im trying to do that. but ill answer you herr with same reply there

NDSU in Mountain West would be snatching up FCS regional studs and Disgruntled BIG 10/BIG 12 KIDS

cuz we'd be the ONLY FBS program between Wyoming/Boise/Colorado St in West
    U of Minn/Wisc East
    Iowa/Iowa State south.

duhhhhhhhh. ITS TIME. FCS IS DEAD
    I love imagining how hyped you get when you make these posts

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Mountain West played in the fall. Got to play in bowl games. I think this would have had an impact on players staying or going.

FCS handling has been super rinky dink.

NDSU has the ability to lead FCS decisions. What did Matt and Dean do? Allow others to lead when the rest are all looking at you?

Pathetic.

Did Matt Larson do anything to get anything out of oregon when they decided to play?

Lakes does it Lake’s way, but correct is also correct regardless of the source.
    I'd be curious to see how many Mountain West guys are in the transfer portal?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!