Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Season

Default Re: Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    exactly, that's why 40,000-50,000 Outdoor Stadium with Upper deck is SOO important.
    $20/game/seats upper deck = $120/year. Cheap and gets 10,000 more to a game who in turn focus on moving season tickets to lower level
    Make sure you get upper deck seats in December.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Was hoping for ESPN or FOX SPORTS NORTH to grab some NDSU games since there is nothing else much to watch in the spring.
    You sure you want any game on FSN at this point? FSN is impossible to stream...

I’d have to say the people I talk to are cautiously excited to attend. (Is that even a thing? Yes it is.)
    Many are hoping to get tickets. I’m going without a vaccination (yes, I’m too young) & will hope for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I’d have to say the people I talk to are cautiously excited to attend. (Is that even a thing? Yes it is.)
    Many are hoping to get tickets. I’m going without a vaccination (yes, I’m too young) & will hope for the best!
    I'm older than you are; I'm not missing any games; bring a mask and wear it; bring your own hand sanitizer and use it liberally.

Also, I haven't been vaccinated either.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    This whole thing is dumb IMO. Should have scrapped this BS spring season and just focused on Fall 2020, and holding the "Championship" on a Sunday???
    Yeah, holding a championship on a sunday, not respectable organization, especially football would ever do that.......
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

As of today, there are only 158 active cases in Cass County and we have a vaccine and a level of herd immunity that did not exist a year ago.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, it's a domino effect either way when it comes to demand or lack thereof. I don't necessarily buy the self-fulfilling prophecy that the team is so good it's boring which means the fans lose interest and the quality of the program/team will deteriorate. I just think people are less inclined to go see live sports than they were a few years ago. It's too easy and too comfortable to watch now and part of that is due to prices.

Another issue that I've pointed out numerous times on here is that the program outgrew the dome and that choked off demand which is going to be tough for them to recover from. How many Bison fans under the age of 30 have season tickets? Very few I bet. The theory I have is younger fans couldn't get tickets for the last 9 years so they grew accustomed to following from afar and now that there is availability it's not worth their time and money to get them. As the older fans lose interest or gain other commitments (their kids' sports, etc) they leave and no one is there to take their place. NDSU football has needed entry level price point tickets for a while now and hasn't had it and still doesn't have it... that's another big part of the problem when it comes to lack of demand now.
    One of my friends just got some. 29 years old. Only season ticket holder under 30 i know
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Got my new seats.

Same as my old seats.
    Yep, me too. Yay I guess.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Yeah, holding a championship on a sunday, not respectable organization, especially football would ever do that.......
    I wonder what they think about the FBS champ always being on a Monday....BLASPHEMOUS!!!!!