Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 263

Thread: Spring Season

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8,482

    Default Re: Spring Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Anyone else really concerned about the o line???? Losing schoening and radunz were big pieces. Literally
    A little, not just the loss of those guys but also a new coach there. It's always been a huge strength for our program so I'm confident it will remain that way but you never know how the transition will play out.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    16,722
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Spring Season

    its jan 18 and Montana Schools are still pussies for backing out and Indy State.
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    821

    Default Re: Spring Season

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    its jan 18 and Montana Schools are still pussies for backing out and Indy State.
    The amount I'm agreeing with chapo lately is concerning.....

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    NYC and Bucks County, PA
    Posts
    21,562
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Spring Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    The amount I'm agreeing with chapo lately is concerning.....
    January in Bozeman is pretty much the same as March in Fargo - except Fargo is windier and wetter.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    821

    Default Re: Spring Season

    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    January in Bozeman is pretty much the same as March in Fargo - except Fargo is windier and wetter.
    Remember when ndsu played outside? Pepperidge farm remembers

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Terry, Mt
    Posts
    1,664

    Default Re: Spring Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    A little, not just the loss of those guys but also a new coach there. It's always been a huge strength for our program so I'm confident it will remain that way but you never know how the transition will play out.
    I've read that coaches are very high on Sundell and Cody Mauch. With Jensen and Volson back, they should be fine.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

  7. #107

    Default Re: Spring Season

    Some of these are obviously known but here's a list of underclassmen on the 2019 roster who are no longer on the 2020/21 roster:

    Redshirt Freshmen: QB Jayden Johannsen, CB Terrell Hall, TE Zack Gottwalt
    Sophomores: FS Ben Hoggarth, QB Trey Lance, RB Saybein Clark, DT Dylan Evans, OG Bryan Nohava
    Juniors: QB Noah Sanders, WR Carson Yaggie, WR Andy Voyen
    Seniors: RB Adam Cofield, LB Jabril Cox, LB Beau Pauly, LB Aaron Mercadel, DE Justice Kelly, OT Josh Howieson, C Karson Schoening, OG Quinn Alo, OT Dillon Radunz, WR Trevor Heit, DT Matt Biegler

    First "spring" practice is this Friday so might be updating that list later this week if they haven't updated it with yet with any new losses prior to the spring semester.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    14,194
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Spring Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Some of these are obviously known but here's a list of underclassmen on the 2019 roster who are no longer on the 2020/21 roster:

    Redshirt Freshmen: QB Jayden Johannsen, CB Terrell Hall, TE Zack Gottwalt
    Sophomores: FS Ben Hoggarth, QB Trey Lance, RB Saybein Clark, DT Dylan Evans, OG Bryan Nohava
    Juniors: QB Noah Sanders, WR Carson Yaggie, WR Andy Voyen
    Seniors: RB Adam Cofield, LB Jabril Cox, LB Beau Pauly, LB Aaron Mercadel, DE Justice Kelly, OT Josh Howieson, C Karson Schoening, OG Quinn Alo, OT Dillon Radunz, WR Trevor Heit, DT Matt Biegler

    First "spring" practice is this Friday so might be updating that list later this week if they haven't updated it with yet with any new losses prior to the spring semester.
    Hoo boy! That's a lot. This Spring is going to be WILD.
    \_(ツ)_/

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,787

    Default Re: Spring Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Hoo boy! That's a lot. This Spring is going to be WILD.
    Here is alotta more Spring break wild for ya!
    First depth chart of the spring season.
    Unexpected change on the OLine with Jalen Sundell listed as 1st Team C, True FR Grey Zabel 2nd team C.
    Zach Willis goes to 2nd team RG.
    Cordell Volson moves to LT, True FR Mason Miller 2nd team.
    Cody Mauch in at RT, RFR Jake Rock 2nd team.
    Nash Jensen remains at LG, Kubas brothers at RG.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/FGOSPORTS...81584803651584
    Last edited by bruinbison; 01-20-2021 at 08:55 PM.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    821

    Default Re: Spring Season

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Here is alotta more Spring break wild for ya!
    First depth chart of the spring season.
    Unexpected change on the OLine with Jalen Sundell listed as 1st Team C, True FR Grey Zabel 2nd team C.
    Zach Willis goes to 2nd team RG.
    Cordell Volson moves to LT, True FR Mason Miller 2nd team.
    Cody Mauch in at RT, RFR Jake Rock 2nd team.
    Nash Jensen remains at LG, Kubas brothers at RG.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/FGOSPORTS...81584803651584
    CB Jayden price starting over talbert

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •