Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Season

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Spring Season

man I liked Cody Mauch as a TE

I was expecting Sundell to take over RT

Line looks undersized overall
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    Yeah, tiny offensive line!!

LT: 6’7”, 310
    LG:6’4”, 327
    C: 6’5”, 294
    RG: 6’4”, 300
    RT: 6’5”, 295

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Yeah, tiny offensive line!!

LT: 6’7”, 310
    LG:6’4”, 327
    C: 6’5”, 294
    RG: 6’4”, 300
    RT: 6’5”, 295
    Cody Mauch was listed at 6'4" 290 last year. I'm suspicious of height growth from jr's.... That is undersized for our level and expectation from OT's.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Umm, Radunz was 299.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I have tremendous respect for Craig Bohl and what he did at NDSU.

I thought Chris Klieman was a level better and I will always think the world of him.

I’m gonna try to be circumspect here and I apologize in advance to my religious fellow BV’ers but, GOD DAMN I LOVE MATT ENTZ!!!

I’ve got eligibility coach. What can I do to help you??!!
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Cody Mauch was listed at 6'4" 290 last year. I'm suspicious of height growth from jr's.... That is undersized for our level and expectation from OT's.
    Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    man I liked Cody Mauch as a TE

I was expecting Sundell to take over RT

Cody Mauch came on signing day as a 6'5" 221lb TE. Listed that fall as 6'5" 234lb. He is currently listed at 6'5" 295lb T. Obviously he put the time in the room with Kramer and ate right, 74lbs heavier. He still moves incredibly well for a big guy that's why he was used last year as a 290lb TE/T hybrid. I say he deserves his shot to start and obviously the coaches want the best players they can get on the field. That's why they found a way to use him so much last year. Don't be shocked to have some T eligible plays this year. Kid just straight out works his tail off.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Some of these are obviously known but here's a list of underclassmen on the 2019 roster who are no longer on the 2020/21 roster:

Redshirt Freshmen: QB Jayden Johannsen, CB Terrell Hall, TE Zack Gottwalt
    Sophomores: FS Ben Hoggarth, QB Trey Lance, RB Saybein Clark, DT Dylan Evans, OG Bryan Nohava
    Juniors: QB Noah Sanders, WR Carson Yaggie, WR Andy Voyen
    Seniors: RB Adam Cofield, LB Jabril Cox, LB Beau Pauly, LB Aaron Mercadel, DE Justice Kelly, OT Josh Howieson, C Karson Schoening, OG Quinn Alo, OT Dillon Radunz, WR Trevor Heit, DT Matt Biegler

First "spring" practice is this Friday so might be updating that list later this week if they haven't updated it with yet with any new losses prior to the spring semester.
    Yea, this is a LOT of turnover (Hall, Clark, Evans and even Nohava were heralded recruits)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

" Don't be shocked to have some T eligible plays this year."

He will have to change his uniform number. No such thing as tackle eligible in college football.

Quote Originally Posted by fanbison View Post
    " Don't be shocked to have some T eligible plays this year."

He will have to change his uniform number. No such thing as tackle eligible in college football.
    See you taught me something, did not know that and admit when I'm wrong. I assumed they changed his number last year so he didn't have to report. You see what happens when you ASS-U-ME!

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wan2bqb View Post
    Cody Mauch came on signing day as a 6'5" 221lb TE. Listed that fall as 6'5" 234lb. He is currently listed at 6'5" 295lb T. Obviously he put the time in the room with Kramer and ate right, 74lbs heavier. He still moves incredibly well for a big guy that's why he was used last year as a 290lb TE/T hybrid. I say he deserves his shot to start and obviously the coaches want the best players they can get on the field. That's why they found a way to use him so much last year. Don't be shocked to have some T eligible plays this year. Kid just straight out works his tail off.
    Ok, then he came in at 6'5", shrunk to 6'4", grew back up to 6'5". I guess. Not ripping the kid, I agree he appears to move really well for his size. To quote Lord of the rings. " I don't doubt the courage of his heart, just the reach of his arm."