Page 98 of 422 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Wentz is done for the day. Jacob Eason comes in.
    uggggh, guy cant catch a break
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Eason throws a pick. Wa wa wa.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

game over...Colts 0-2, Carson will take a beating now..again

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    He also needs to stop trying to fling the ball and make miracle plays, should have just took the safk and kicked the FG which they ultimately got anyway instead of over the shoulder tossing it out for anyone

Hope he is ok
    I thought it was reckless at first, but after watching the replay, he actually starts the throw as a forward pass while looking at his target. If Mahomes or Rodgers did that, the announcers would be raving about how they always give their team a chance to make a play.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    uggggh, guy cant catch a break
    One might argue he’s catching too many.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    One might argue he’s catching too many.
    Several plays he's was given exactly 1.5 seconds, yet colts fans on Twitter being the QB coaches they are saying he was hanging on to long.

I thought Indy had a better oline than Philly

I guess my point is he was not the cause of the loss today from what I saw but I'm not a coach

Bah, hope Carson is OK.

I've been watching the Eagles... they freaking almost murdered a RB. The first defender hit the RB with a leading elbow (might have knocked him out) and then second defender hit the RB helmet to helmet from the other side. Then the 49ers RB face planted - which was better than it could have been because the helmet-to-helmet came close to making him hit the turf with the top-back of his helmet which could have broken his neck.

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/colts-qb-ca...mpression=true

Edit:
    "He rolled it up pretty bad. I kind of had a sense when we walked off the field because I saw that it didn't look good," Reich said. "The longer we were off the field there it just stiffened up. He tried, but there was no chance."

If it's grade 1 could be out for up to 3 weeks. 2 weeks is a possibility as well.
    Bad sprain he could be out for 6 weeks.
    Hopefully he is back next week.