Page 87 of 422 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I've gotten annual influenza vaccinates for decades and take a couple daily prescription pills. Sounds scary when you say it though.
    Sorry your body is failing you.

I’ll say ten Our Fauci’s and five Trust the Science’s for you in my prayers tonight.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

So it's good to be in the judgment seat. Governor's killing people, accomplished young people expressing and acting on their beliefs and people expressing their opinions being called out as assholes or dismissed as full of shit. My oh my what a wonderful world.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Special clothing article worn to identify themselves to others and signal their purity.

Constantly pressuring others to read their literature and abide by its teachings.

Unwavering belief in what they're told by their prophet.

Refusal to associate with those who won't undergo the proper rites and cleansing rituals.

Aspersions on the character of those whose beliefs are different from their own.

Tell me, did I just describe a religious cult, or the Branch Covidians?

In case you missed it, Hitler youth.

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Special clothing article worn to identify themselves to others and signal their purity.

Constantly pressuring others to read their literature and abide by its teachings.

Unwavering belief in what they're told by their prophet.

Refusal to associate with those who won't undergo the proper rites and cleansing rituals.

Aspersions on the character of those whose beliefs are different from their own.

Tell me, did I just describe a religious cult, or the Branch Covidians?
    Sadly, I think you can make the same argument for multiple sides of this debate.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    Sadly, I think you can make the same argument for multiple sides of this debate.
    One side: Doctors say to get vaccinated. People should get vaccinated.

Two side: You're Hitler and I'm basically a holocaust victim now because I think I know more about vaccinations than doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by gabisonfan View Post
    In case you missed it, Hitler youth.
    Thanks. I did Nazi that before.

Roll Colts!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Where's the Angry Elf when we need him? Good lord. Nobody can stand to let someone else have the last word so you all act like assholes to one another and continue to ruin the site like so many others have been ruined as of late. Just go fuck yourselves, all y'all.

Does anyone have anything to say about how football is going for CW?
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    One side: Doctors say to get vaccinated. People should get vaccinated.

Two side: You're Hitler and I'm basically a holocaust victim now because I think I know more about vaccinations than doctors.
    I guess My Body My Choice only counts for killing babies.