Page 61 of 422 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Lol Sam Bradford says hold my beer! Injury's happen for fucksakes why over react until we know exactly how long he's going to be out? He might not even miss a game who knows. It's a shame some of these guys have injury issues but it's not like they want them. Very few players go injury free thru their careers.

Hope you're right and it doesn't cost him much game time. His knee and head injury where big hits but these ticky tack injuries that keep happening have to be frustrating.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    the 1 time I wanna hear from pucknut.... but he's probably on the J-Town reservoir on a bender....
    On a bender? Negative

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    You can’t be that naive? Seriously?
    You are the one who is absolutely clueless on this point. I know many many people who take that stance, including myself. Get out of your bubble, and start learning about conservatives who stand on certain principles.

It is not anti-vax. Millions of conservatives have taken the vaccine. It should be none of your business which ones.

Willing to take this to another forum, and keep the stupid vax talk off this topic thread.
    Last edited by yopaulie; 07-31-2021 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Added info.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    You are the one who is absolutely clueless on this point. I know many many people who take that stance, including myself. Get out of your bubble, and start learning about conservatives who stand on certain principles.

It is not anti-vax. Millions of conservatives have taken the vaccine. It should be none of your business which ones.

Willing to take this to another forum, and keep the stupid vax talk off this topic thread.
    Not vaccinated = bad teammate. That’s the only point I’m making here.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Not vaccinated = bad teammate. That’s the only point I’m making here.
    Not vaccinated = bad citizen.

Yes I care if you're vaccinated, and it is my business because I don't want to be around you so I'll prioritize businesses who take vaccination seriously over those that don't.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

Yes I care if you're vaccinated, and it is my business because I don't want to be around you so I'll prioritize businesses who take vaccination seriously over those that don't.
    Of course but this is a football thread so we’re only talking about football here.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

like the last 7 months since vaccine has been out?
    you just wanna start segregation now? why didn't the press/govt do all this fear mongering Day 1 of Vaccine out?

ps. Wentz will sit preseason, play game 1. Sept 12. thsts my prediction

that's Vikings VS WENTZ PRESEASON game was gonna be awesome.

was
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Of course but this is a football thread so we’re only talking about football here.
    Pretty much a universal concept. If my co workers are unvaccinated, I don't want to be around them either.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pretty much a universal concept. If my co workers are unvaccinated, I don't want to be around them either.
    Then don't. You have freedom of association. Work somewhere else.

Is it possible to add an ignore feature for any post that has the letter sequence "vaccin" in it???