Page 52 of 422 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Two NFL teams under 50% vaccinated. Washington and the Colts.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

4 actually, with an overall rate of 70 % for the NFL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...cination-rate/

"The Associated Press, which first reported the news, also said that roughly 70 percent of all NFL players are vaccinated and that Washington is one of only four teams, along with the Arizona Cardinals, Indianapolis Colts and Los Angeles Chargers, with less than half of the roster inoculated."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Two NFL teams under 50% vaccinated. Washington and the Colts.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    4 actually, with an overall rate of 70 % for the NFL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...cination-rate/

"The Associated Press, which first reported the news, also said that roughly 70 percent of all NFL players are vaccinated and that Washington is one of only four teams, along with the Arizona Cardinals, Indianapolis Colts and Los Angeles Chargers, with less than half of the roster inoculated."
    Players have the right protest shit these days. Non vaccinated lives matter.

Lardsin must go!

Yes they do, and so they will, especially these days …

My point was that 70% is actually pretty dang good. Much better than the national average, and close to the highest rates among the individual states. Way higher than MN …

How are the Bison doing?

Yes they do, and so they will, especially these days …

My point was that 70% is actually pretty dang good. Much better than the national average, and close to the highest rates among the individual states. Way higher than MN …

How are the Bison doing?
    Good question. How many more college football players will we allow to die because of this pandemic before people begin to take it seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Good question. How many more college football players will we allow to die because of this pandemic before people begin to take it seriously?
    Where are we at now for this stat, like 1 or 2?

I'm more interested in them being able to play an uninterrupted schedule this fall. I assume that the NCAA will impose severe testing requirements – with severe consequences for positives – for players/staff that are not vaccinated.

I don’t care if you guys get the jab, but I do care if the team does. Not so much for their health, but for my own personal sports entertainment. How’s that for brutal honesty and blatant self interest?

But enough thread drift. I hope CW totally shreds it with the Colts this season, vaccinated or not.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Where are we at now for this stat, like 1 or 2?

I'm more interested in them being able to play an uninterrupted schedule this fall. I assume that the NCAA will impose severe testing requirements – with severe consequences for positives – for players/staff that are not vaccinated.

I don’t care if you guys get the jab, but I do care if the team does. Not so much for their health, but for my own personal sports entertainment. How’s that for brutal honesty and blatant self interest?

But enough thread drift. I hope CW totally shreds it with the Colts this season, vaccinated or not.
    I've seen mentioned on twitter that the big 12 said something along the lines of, "if you can't play you forfeit." Interesting to see if teams take an L due to positives or position groups getting decimated. What stance will the valley take? Anyone heard any news on that?

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I've seen mentioned on twitter that the big 12 said something along the lines of, "if you can't play you forfeit." Interesting to see if teams take an L due to positives or position groups getting decimated. What stance will the valley take? Anyone heard any news on that?
    This is as close as I could find...Gene Taylor quoted.

https://sports.yahoo.com/big-12-comm...190101249.html

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I mean…by the time the variant list gets to omega will we still have an o-line or down to water boys suiting up

Good question. The only Google search result I could find was about a guy that died whose team wasn't playing. His school retracted the article saying they couldn't confirm Covid anyway. Is anyone aware of a source summarizing deaths and causes? Maybe there are many reasons to shutdown the season and multiple outside activities to limit to protect players and fans.