Page 47 of 422 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Whew. I've encountered some really, really fucking stupid names lately and I was hoping Mr. and Mrs. Wentz weren't part of that trend.

I don't know what it is about white women, but they sure love themselves the letters X and Y when it comes to naming babies these days.

You are absolutely not wrong

that and the "_aden" phenomenon.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    You are absolutely not wrong

that and the "_aden" phenomenon.
    It’s scientific name is the “_ayden/*****lynn phenomenon.”

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson and Maddie will be having child number 2 in November the same time brother Zach and his wife Andie will be having their third child
    That's some piss poor planning on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    That's some piss poor planning on their part.
    November babies are from Valentine Day festivities.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    November babies are from Valentine Day festivities.
    Guessing they celebrated the trade outta philly

Whew. I've encountered some really, really fucking stupid names lately and I was hoping Mr. and Mrs. Wentz weren't part of that trend.

I don't know what it is about white women, but they sure love themselves the letters X and Y when it comes to naming babies these days.
    Then there are the different spellings like Jordynne instead of Jordan or Kaeryn instead of Karen.
    It's OK to not be OK.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Speaking of names....check out the handle on the RB transfer.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Speaking of names....check out the handle on the RB transfer.
    I just shake my head at people shaking their own heads at names—in the grand scheme of things that they must not otherwise factor in.

If Heffray is questioning them (too lazy to look whether he is), that’s golden IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My kids have somewhat unique names. They meant a tremendous amount to us at their birth. As they have gotten older, they loved hearing about the "why" behind their names and I believe they feel how special it was to us and how profoundly wanted they were/are by us.
    Insert something clever here...

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well I guess I watched “The Wolverine” so that’s how my 16 month old got his name. Logan seems like a strong name to me.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS