Page 41 of 422 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

What if Jax takes Lance and they play each other twice a year?

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    What if Jax takes Lance and they play each other twice a year?
    If they take anyone but Trevor Lawrence their fan(s???) will burn their stadium down.

This seems like a good place to leave this:

https://twitter.com/ByADiBona/status...15046372159492

Howie is a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Howie is a clown.
    How long until the Eagles realize that schmuck is the problem? What kind of pictures does he have on Hugh?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    How long until the Eagles realize that schmuck is the problem? What kind of pictures does he have on Hugh?
    Hopefully never. Fuckem.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I’ve always hated the Eagles, but had a soft spot with carson there. I’m so happy he’s gone. Can’t wait to watch him excel in Indy

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I can't wait to watch the Eagles be a dumpster fire this year. So glad they have to pay a huge chunk of Carson's cap hit. Indy should be able to build one hell of a team.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm going to enjoy hating the Eagles again.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Howie is a clown.
    Well, from that twitter thread I learned why we won't be seeing EDP again for a long time(if ever).

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Well, from that twitter thread I learned why we won't be seeing EDP again for a long time(if ever).
    Yeah, he dug himself quite a hole to try to climb out of over the last couple weeks.