Page 39 of 422 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Hahaha! Mel's not messing around, and I hope he is proven to be right.

"This [trading Carson] was, again, one of the most ridiculously stupid moves probably in the history of the NFL."

I don't hold it against the Eagles, though, as I think this trade was best for Carson even if it's a disaster for them.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hahaha! Mel's not messing around, and I hope he is proven to be right.

"This [trading Carson] was, again, one of the most ridiculously stupid moves probably in the history of the NFL."

I don't hold it against the Eagles, though, as I think this trade was best for Carson even if it's a disaster for them.
    No way Carson was staying in Philly. No way
    That trade for Hershal Walker was a bit worse

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    awesome!!....thanks pcuknut9.....somebody smarter then me send this to philly I want to see there reaction

Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    awesome!!....thanks pcuknut9.....somebody smarter then me send this to philly I want to see there reaction
    It's about what you'd expect. Check the comments on the original tweeterism by @GetUpESPN: https://twitter.com/GetUpESPN/status...25778868264972

It's a combination of "getting anything for him was a win", "a 3rd rounder and a 1st rounder isn't nothing", and "he demanded to be traded so they had no leverage".

EDIT: I did see one comment also about how Carson "clearly made it known he'd only accept a trade to Indy"... I guess in some peoples' minds he's just the puppetmaster pulling the strings of little Howie and company even though he didn't even have a no-trade clause in his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It's about what you'd expect. Check the comments on the original tweeterism by @GetUpESPN: https://twitter.com/GetUpESPN/status...25778868264972

It's a combination of "getting anything for him was a win", "a 3rd rounder and a 1st rounder isn't nothing", and "he demanded to be traded so they had no leverage".

EDIT: I did see one comment also about how Carson "clearly made it known he'd only accept a trade to Indy"... I guess in some peoples' minds he's just the puppetmaster pulling the strings of little Howie and company even though he didn't even have a no-trade clause in his contract.
    say what? weknow what went down..........im talking about mel kipers rant about it...was classic!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

People who comment on news articles on social media usually only do so because they can’t find enough brain cells together to do anything more important with their lives.

Much unlike here, where we engage in thoughtful discourse on many common topics *sips from tea cup with pinky out*

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Looking forward to a fresh start for Carson. Philly just seemed toxic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everywhere is toxic when you play professional sports.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    True story. My dad and I went to a Twins game in college after Chuck left the Twins, left the Yankees because he forgot how to throw, and then all the personal shit went down... and there were people throwing shit and him and holding a sign that literally said that: “Chuck Knoblach Sucks at Life.”

I thought it was hilarious. But in hindsight, fans are brutal.
    As lakes would call it, filthasota.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Colts Nation not really too vociferous , aint seeing much online about the fanbase
    Have you ever been to Indianapolis? They just got the internet last month.