Page 381 of 422 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Jets trade for Kirk Cousins. Vikings sign Carson Wentz. Easy peasy.
    I thought we liked Carson and wanted him to succeed....

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    I thought we liked Carson and wanted him to succeed....

LOL

I think a lot of Bison fans want him back in the league so they can pump their chest about having a Bison QB starting or at least not feel some personal shame about how he fizzled out.

Again, if you are honest with yourself it is very clear that his career is over. And that's ok. People saying he's a bust or he's a cancer or whatever is their opinion, he doesn't have to base his value on what anyone else says. He made it to the league, had a couple REALLY good years and was a new darling in the most powerful sports league and then shit happened and decisions where made(on both sides) and the path took him out of the league. How many of the 27k people that have EVER played for the NFL can say they were on the road to an MVP one year, set season passing records for their team, made over $100m, etc??? 0.5%??? Probably not even that many.

I'm no Carson apologist. Far from it actually but for anyone constantly complaining the guy got screwed you need to just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    LOL

I think a lot of Bison fans want him back in the league so they can pump their chest about having a Bison QB starting or at least not feel some personal shame about how he fizzled out.

Again, if you are honest with yourself it is very clear that his career is over. And that's ok. People saying he's a bust or he's a cancer or whatever is their opinion, he doesn't have to base his value on what anyone else says. He made it to the league, had a couple REALLY good years and was a new darling in the most powerful sports league and then shit happened and decisions where made(on both sides) and the path took him out of the league. How many of the 27k people that have EVER played for the NFL can say they were on the road to an MVP one year, set season passing records for their team, made over $100m, etc??? 0.5%??? Probably not even that many.

I'm not Carson apologist. Far from it actually but for anyone constantly complaining the guy got screwed you need to just let it go.
    Yep - this is where i am at. Apologies for the monologue on religion earlier.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    The streets shall flow with the blood of the non-believers. - The Great Cornholio
    Unless you provide TP...... for my bunghole

Why must you ALWAYS take things out of context like that?

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Yep - this is where i am at. Apologies for the monologue on religion earlier.
    2/10 won't read again(well didn't really read the first time) Too many opinions not enough facts

2/10 won't read again(well didn't really read the first time) Too many opinions not enough facts
    Welcome to any discussion on religion.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

LOL

I'm no Carson apologist. Far from it actually but for anyone constantly complaining the guy got screwed you need to just let it go.
    #toxic.........
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    "Woke" is gibberish in its common usage. To clarify, I am referring to people and things that the morons who use woke would refer to as woke, IE things braindead, degenerate 'conservatives' don't like. But that aside there are many "woke" people who are pro-life, such as WAPO commentator Liz Breunig. Additionally there are entire evangelical branches that emphasize civil rights and social justice, which is about as close to a realistic definition of "woke" as you are going to get. Btw the bible is emphatically pro-abortion, which is biblically mandated in cases of suspected infidelity in Numbers. Abortion was common in the classical period, and there was a plant which produced a natural abortifacient which was so popular that it's flower remains the symbol for love. It's popularity drove it to extinction somewhere around the end of the second century, right around when everything went to shit in the Mediterranean, and somehow this doesn't merit a single word in the Bible. Let's add that many Christians think God cares so little for infact children that he just casts them directly into hell if the aren't baptized, which to be fair is theological nonsense.

Frankly, I have no idea how a people can call themselves Christian and reject 'wokeness," as social and economic justice are the center of Christian philosophy. Of course the reality is that these anti woke people aren't Christians in any meaningful way, and if they get their wish and their God is actually real, they will certainly be counted amongst the damned. Unfortunately the TV and radio have conspired to turn the Christian church into a safe haven for all sorts of degeneracy, which is why religiousity in America and elsewhere are in freefall.

"Woke" is what those degenerates use to express their sadness that they now face mild social disapproval for being raging shitbags. Poor babies.
    You are very nuanced....meaning you are all over the place where 'woke' is concerned. Ignoring the transvestite part of 'woke' for a moment, I believe a 'woke' person would be one who, having perused Marxist, Howard Zinn's 'A People's History of The United States', has decided that everything about the United States is a lie and it's the worst country on the planet. At the time Zinn assumed room temperature, he was working with the teacher's unions to formulate an anti-America curriculum for the nation's schools. Not surprising then that many of today's youth are 'woke'. Where the tranny stuff is concerned I believe 'woke' is mental illness. https://ifamnews.com/en/johns-hopkin...lly-impossible

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    Btw the bible is emphatically pro-abortion, which is biblically mandated in cases of suspected infidelity in Numbers.
    For your sake, please know what you're talking about before you make statements like this. I'm fully aware of that part of Numbers, and an interpretation that it condones abortion is beyond ridiculous, is blasphemous, and is pure evil. Stop.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just some things to clear up. Carson wants to play. I know that from talking to family members.

Fact the Jets don’t want to win. Trevor Siemen. Lol. Anyone with a brain even Boomer Esiason knows Carson is way better than Wilson or Anyone else not currently playing. Also Carson is easily better than half the back ups in the league. There are some really awful QBs out there.

How did the Colts look last year with Ryan at QB. A hell of a lot worse than when Carson was there.

Carson did not play well last year. But who has in a Washington uniform. Howell was sacked nine times and threw four picks last week That team needs a LOT of help

Wish nothing but the best for Carson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk