Page 376 of 422 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Not sure I'd want to play QB behind the Jets oline.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Wentz = Uncle Rico getting that phone call (funny!)

https://x.com/betonline_ag/status/17...538900596?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Carson & his Agent don't want New York. heck no!!! that'd be a horrible combo
    Ah yes because he is still wading through all his other offers. Lol

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/53cbe1f...3-462206546ad7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carson Wentz could retire with this Highlight Tape and Super Ring while he was leading MVP candidate b4 hurt and go out into Western North Dakota with his head held high!.

this is awesome https://x.com/mccrystal_alex/status/...442266432?s=20

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Do you even Wentz broz outdoors eh?

That electric bike must not be like a moped eh. Carson would never be caught riding that eh.

Lardsin must go!

https://www.nj.com/sports/2023/09/wi...lable-qbs.html

New York media already ripping Carson. dam they suck ass.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Toxic!!!!!!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I don’t follow the Jets but multiple times I’ve seen headlines and heard sports radio say their Oline has been absolutely terrible all preseason. In practice too apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wentz absolutely has to have a decent o-line in front of him or he won't make it 5 games. His entire career has hinged completely on the quality of the line. While there are only a handful of QBs who can perform at a high level regardless of line play, carson is incapable of remaining healthy unless he gets moderately protected. The eagles didn't get better with hurts. They got better when a bunch of their lineman hit their third and fourth year after they traded Wentz. I would like to see cw get one more chance but it has to be the right place and nyj probably ain't one of them.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Wentz absolutely has to have a decent o-line in front of him or he won't make it 5 games. His entire career has hinged completely on the quality of the line. While there are only a handful of QBs who can perform at a high level regardless of line play, carson is incapable of remaining healthy unless he gets moderately protected. The eagles didn't get better with hurts. They got better when a bunch of their lineman hit their third and fourth year after they traded Wentz. I would like to see cw get one more chance but it has to be the right place and nyj probably ain't one of them.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    I agree with u exactly. When u watch that highlight reel up above from chapo u see he had pressure almost immediately on most of those throws. The eagles became a train wreck after their Super Bowl win with poor wrs and a very injured line and they made great moves to shore that up. Wentz with the jets would probably end bad cause their oline looked terrible the other night. Rodgers went back for I think three passes and hardly had time to plant his foot and well we know what happened when he did plant his foot.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.