Page 371 of 422 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Hope he catches on somewhere, but I just don't see a team wanting a QB that was dropped by three different teams in three years. Hope someone proves me wrong.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Good news bros I'll be signing Wentz off the FA list in Madden immediately.

He's going to back up Easton in LA.

After I trade Herberger to Dallas for Luepke and a conditional 5th rounder.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Hope he catches on somewhere, but I just don't see a team wanting a QB that was dropped by three different teams in three years. Hope someone proves me wrong.
    He was only dropped by one team in the last 3 years. He was traded by the other 2 and the Eagles got a haul for him. Regardless, I was pretty positive that he'd catch on for backup money - I think there's more to the story than we know because you don't just go from being a starting QB to completely out of it given how valued the backup QB position is. Maybe he's bad in the locker room, maybe he's not coachable, maybe he's just not all that motivated to play anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He was only dropped by one team in the last 3 years. He was traded by the other 2 and the Eagles got a haul for him. Regardless, I was pretty positive that he'd catch on for backup money - I think there's more to the story than we know because you don't just go from being a starting QB to completely out of it given how valued the backup QB position is. Maybe he's bad in the locker room, maybe he's not coachable, maybe he's just not all that motivated to play anymore.
    Maybe his agent is saying "Carson will sign for $5 million 1 year....but he'll wait until he gets that offer"

someone gonna be desperate with an injury in the next couple weeks, just watch.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

What's so weird is he's got better stats than some current starters in the league. 151 touchdowns to 66 ints is pretty good ratio. Sure he's had some epic fuckups at times but so have other QB's still in the league. Still have yet to hear a single teammate come out and say bad shit about him and put their name to it but plenty have supported him so this media BS about locker room shit is just that BS IMO. I'm thinking it's definitely a family thing at this point and he isn't going to sacrifice his kids time unless it's the right fit personally.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I feel like several other experienced QB’s have had to wait around for teams to call. Lots of teams are protective of their cap around this time of year while trying to sign picks, restructure vet deals, avoid holdouts, etc. Carson will likely need an injury at this point to really prompt a team to sign him. Otherwise teams can just play the wait and see game.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson is working out and wants to play this season, sources tell me.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Carson's Agent better start working FFS!!

Carson Wentz to the KC CHIEFS....LETS DO THIS!!!

https://twitter.com/jasrifootball/st...602487627?s=20
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 08-27-2023 at 04:47 PM.

CBS sports 5 spots for Carson Wentz

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...medium=twitter