Page 362 of 422 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Carson shoots a HUGE Black Bear in Alaska and Social Media loses its mind. can't believe there are so many soft ASS people in this country. wow.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Carson shoots a HUGE Black Bear in Alaska and Social Media loses its mind. can't believe there are so many soft ASS people in this country. wow.
    There are fewer things on this earth softer than hunting with a gun.

And yes I mean this as a direct and personal insult to gun 'hunters'.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Jon Gruden tell him what color bear to shoot?

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post

https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/23/carso...ers-colts-nfl/

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    A nation of pussies is our next generation. I bet they are offended by the word pussies too.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Who cares what you PETANS think? An insult from a Petan.........uhhh, I'm crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    A nation of pussies is our next generation. I bet they are offended by the word pussies too.
    I love that lakes’ two words he wrote in all caps are HUGE and ASS. Maybe his all caps is meant to be a secret code.

In high school about 15 years ago I once referred to myself as a “fucking pussy” in front of my parents for getting a concussion in a football game that just finished. My mom got offended and told me not to say “that word”. I said which one, fuck or pussy? Lol she was more mad about pussy. I don’t think my mom had ever heard me drop an F bomb before. Surprised she wasn’t mad about that. She wasn’t a pussy though.

Although she doesn’t support hunting. With a gun or otherwise. Thanks for coming to my TedTalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I assume lakes’ shift and caps lock keys have worn down so much you can’t even read the label at this point lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Looks like he didn't employ a "gun". Must have been a very fair chase endeavor.

I remember once when I was a tadpole standing in the buffet line at Bonanza in Bismarck on a chilly November night. We came right from the river bottoms and I was still clad in my orange. The lady who was in line right behind me started getting all Karen on me about shooting poor Bambis'. I just said "so I guess you're getting the salad then?" I expect all those social media flamers are strictly tofu eaters also eh?
    Don't believe everything you think.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Go on a rifle Mountain Goat or some of the back country sheep hunts out there. Then come back and talk to me.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!