Page 358 of 422 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

I think the Rams are a logically spot as they have no backup. Not saying it is a great spot, but it makes sense.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I think the Rams are a logically spot as they have no backup. Not saying it is a great spot, but it makes sense.
    Rams would be alright. So would the Chiefs (unless they signed someone already).

I could reasonably see Stafford retiring after another year and he's made of glass at this point. Could give Wentz a legit shot like it gave Baker.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Is no team going to take Wentz?
    Only if he wants to play football. But it looks he as different priorities. May be he should return to Fargo and start his coaching career at NDSU.

Carson Wentz Trending on Twitter AGAIN. (this time because of Jalen Hurts record contract)

easily the #1 most popular north dakotan in sports history by a mile.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

im dead serious when i say this i think it would be good for wentz to sit down have a couple 13-14 cocktails with joe willie namath and or terry bradshaw-----------chapo perhaps you could arrange this? in the history of the game it is not uncommon for all-time great QBs, especially injured ones, to struggle for a few seasons

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Carson Wentz Trending on Twitter AGAIN. (this time because of Jalen Hurts record contract)

It is very sad to see Carson being listed among the top 10 QB draft bust of all time. I never thought Carson would be on that infamous list but it is a very sad day for me.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    It is very sad to see Carson being listed among the top 10 QB draft bust of all time. I never thought Carson would be on that infamous list but it is a very sad day for me.
    If Carson is in the top 10 of that list, then that is a bullshit list. He had an MVP caliber year and several other good years. That is not a draft bust. He did not live up to his second contract, but he lived up to his first contract.

Just so much grist for the hype machine. Teams reach on guys and then they get burned down all on the back of unrealistic expectations set in desperation.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

You can’t compare today vs 1961 when Maria set the record as a you were not alive and times have changed

The other thing is wentz is mostly infamous
    TRUST THE PROCESS

No way is he even close to the top ten draft bust list. Where do you get your BS from my gawd.