Page 328 of 422 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I don't have a narrative - I watched the games.
    And it just doesn't matter...with no difference between them in performance, no way Rivera sits the 5-1 guy....

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    And it just doesn't matter...with no difference between them in performance, no way Rivera sits the 5-1 guy....
    I didn't say there was no difference in performance - I am saying Wentz wasn't solely responsible for the losses and Heineke sure as hell isn't responsible for the wins.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I didn't say there was no difference in performance - I am saying Wentz wasn't solely responsible for the losses and Heineke sure as hell isn't responsible for the wins.
    Completely agree, but also irrelevant--team is hot (Luke warm?) under Heineke, so he plays until they cool off....

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    While listening to Bison1660, I heard a coach say something about "made the easy things look easy."

That's the main thing Carson needs to work on.
    Spot on—I said the same thing several years ago. He breaks a sweat and looses his voice on a called/basic running play. You’d think his handlers and sport psychologist would provide this kind of feedback, but that’s assuming they know WTF they are doing/seeing. And I learned a long time ago to not assume anything. Just because people are in a top or “important” position does not mean they have a working brain.

TAB is proof-positive (don’t let that take away from the former part of my post please).
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Spot on—I said the same thing several years ago. He breaks a sweat and looses his voice on a called/basic running play. You’d think his handlers and sport psychologist would provide this kind of feedback, but that’s assuming they know WTF they are doing/seeing. And I learned a long time ago to not assume anything. Just because people are in a top or “important” position does not mean they have a working brain.

TAB is proof-positive (don’t let that take away from the former part of my post please).
    terry bradshaw should be wentz shrink

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    terry bradshaw should be wentz shrink
    If Pucknut has the same hairline as me and Terry, he should send the message to Carson—effing relax and let things happen/develop. He presses way too much and often. Let the game come to you and take what’s there.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen Brady break a sweat.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

this is stupid.
    Wentz is your QB
    Heineke is your BACKUP. the BACKUP did his job, his stats are poop, but he won some games.
    the Wash OFF play calling got better, the running back robinson is back and their defense and OL playing better.

THEREFORE Carson Wentz would be EVEN BETTER!!

ridiculous that wentz isn't playing.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Wash down 3-14 @ half.

Carson Wentz Revenge Tour starts??.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Wash down 3-14 @ half.

Carson Wentz Revenge Tour starts??.
    He's done dude...just stop

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    He's done dude...just stop
    I bet he starts next week