Page 319 of 422 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Maybe that's why they sicked me on you eh.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

You're not scar.. You're Ed the hyena.

Lardsin must go!

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    It's no secret teams change how they play with backup QB's in. There was a time when the Steelers had a better record without Big Ben playing. No one on earth would believe Charlie Batch or whomever was a better QB though.
    But that is the question. Did they change or is Taylor making different choices on the run/pass checks than Carson would. I.e. choosing run more than pass. No way of really knowing unless a coach or something comes out and says that which I doubt they would. Just saying there is a lot more to it than they are just running better. Seems everywhere Carson has been the problem with the offense is they don't run enough.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    A lion is a king because he takes care of his business alone , unlike you gutter rats who always run around in groups .
    You really need to STFU. But you have proven youre not smart enough to know what you dont know.

Lions hunt in groups because it increases their chances of catching prey and ensures the pride’s safety. They rely on strength in numbers; pursuing as a group means there is always an individual on guard while others feed, so the whole pride benefits from the kill.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    A real lion would make them women do it eh.
    shhhhhh don't wake her
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    hey! only I get to insult 56...

Wentz should start. Rivera should say. "Heineke DID HIS JOB AS BACKUP , my decision it's over."
    Bring back turkey feathers
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You really need to STFU. But you have proven youre not smart enough to know what you dont know.

Lions hunt in groups because it increases their chances of catching prey and ensures the pride’s safety. They rely on strength in numbers; pursuing as a group means there is always an individual on guard while others feed, so the whole pride benefits from the kill.
    Lionessssss hunt in pack, Lions not. Get back into your gutter hole you filthy rat. Your fat stinky friends are waiting for you .

The Commanders offense does not allow the QB to change the play at the line of scrimmage. Rivera and Scott Turner have both said the QB's decision making occurs when they go through their progressions. Carson doesn't have the freedom to change a running play to a passing play in this offense.

I think coaches get enamored with Wentz's physical talents and abilities and they end up calling more passing plays when he is the QB. If I remember correctly there were even a few games with the Bison where they seemed fine with having Wentz throw more than running the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Running better? Maybe, but let’s look at the stats from the box scores on the Commanders website. In 6 games with Carson, they averaged 3.8 yards per rush attempt. In 4 games with Taylor, they are averaging 3.8 yards per rush attempt. So doesn’t seem they are running it better, but they are running it more. Under Wentz, they were averaging 24 rushes per game. Under Taylor, they are averaging 36 rushes per game.

The questing then is why are they running it more? Are the coaches calling more running plays or is Taylor not checking out of the run as much as Carson does? Is it because in Taylor’s games they had a lead more often so they could keep running? Could be a number of things that pretty much only someone on the team could answer, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all if, given the choice between run or pass, that Carson chooses pass more that Taylor does.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Lionessssss hunt in pack, Lions not. Get back into your gutter hole you filthy rat. Your fat stinky friends are waiting for you .
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    But that is the question. Did they change or is Taylor making different choices on the run/pass checks than Carson would. I.e. choosing run more than pass. No way of really knowing unless a coach or something comes out and says that which I doubt they would. Just saying there is a lot more to it than they are just running better. Seems everywhere Carson has been the problem with the offense is they don't run enough.
    Taylor led the league in rushing last year. But whatever. People should really have a fucking clue before you type something so idiotic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk