Page 315 of 422 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

or HEINEKE DID HIS JOB as a back up!!

Heineke was average at best. Wash Defense and OL has finally jelled. Robinson back helps them too.

it's Wentz team let him start and pull the band-aid right away
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Heineke is a great story but he has not played well. Yesterday he also had a fumble. It is disgusting how these national media pundits have treated Wentz. Wentz is not perfect but he doesn’t deserve this stuff. Thinks about guys like Prescott Carr, Tannehill. These guys over the last Number of years have been somewhat similar to wentz and they don’t get trashed nonstop.

Our media is just pathetic.

I will say I do expect Rivera to start Heineke as he is not in a position of power at this point as his job is in jeopardy and with them winning he almost has to start Heineke.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Heineke is a great story but he has not played well. Yesterday he also had a fumble. It is disgusting how these national media pundits have treated Wentz. Wentz is not perfect but he doesn’t deserve this stuff. Thinks about guys like Prescott Carr, Tannehill. These guys over the last Number of years have been somewhat similar to wentz and they don’t get trashed nonstop.

Our media is just pathetic.

I will say I do expect Rivera to start Heineke as he is not in a position of power at this point as his job is in jeopardy and with them winning he almost has to start Heineke.
    I think we take criticism of Wentz personally. I see a lot more Prescott bashing and most of what I see of Carr is negative. Tannehill is known as a serviceable guy who had never been viewed as elite like Wentz was projecting at one point. He wins with a good team around him but he's not going to carry a team. Wentz may be a victim of his early success too. Then he ended up in situations that were difficult to be successful and he had injury issues. Not all his fault but some are just unlucky. He needs to prove it on the field or he will continue to get criticized. I'm proud of what he's done and don't consider him a bust or failure at all. In the end he'll probably have a very happy and successful life and being an NFL quarterback will be a key highlight. All the criticism will just be white noise that fades in his memory.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Carson's problem is Carson himself. Somehow the team does not want to play for him wherever he goes. He is a good person but it looks like league dont see him as a football player , and maybe see him more like a $200 million preacher man, doing prayer meetings and talking about higher truth. So Carson controls his own destiny based on his priorities.

Heineke starting Sunday per espn.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Let's go Houston!
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Told you they would say Wentz wasn't ready.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Carson's problem is Carson himself. Somehow the team does not want to play for him wherever he goes. He is a good person but it looks like league dont see him as a football player , and maybe see him more like a $200 million preacher man, doing prayer meetings and talking about higher truth. So Carson controls his own destiny based on his priorities.
    Pretty solid way to live one’s life!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    I think it is pretty normal for the rest of the team to step up when the starter goes down. I don’t think it is a matter of players not wanting to play with Wentz. I think it is more a matter of players feeling like they have to step up. It is a pretty common phenomenon when a star player goes down.

Heinicke does have a moxxy about him that is fun, but players also tend to have better attitudes when winning.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I think we take criticism of Wentz personally. I see a lot more Prescott bashing and most of what I see of Carr is negative. Tannehill is known as a serviceable guy who had never been viewed as elite like Wentz was projecting at one point. He wins with a good team around him but he's not going to carry a team. Wentz may be a victim of his early success too. Then he ended up in situations that were difficult to be successful and he had injury issues. Not all his fault but some are just unlucky. He needs to prove it on the field or he will continue to get criticized. I'm proud of what he's done and don't consider him a bust or failure at all. In the end he'll probably have a very happy and successful life and being an NFL quarterback will be a key highlight. All the criticism will just be white noise that fades in his memory.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    I hear what you are saying Indy, but until very recently Prescott was not bashed very much. To me Prescott is somewhat similar to Wentz as they both need good teams around them to be good QBs. Neither can carry a team like a top 5 QB typically can. Still you don't hear hardly any bashing and not constant bashing about Tannehill. Tannehill's career stats are actually slightly worse than Wentz.

Although I will say the Cowboys overall have been completely overrated nationally for years. I mean seriously they are favored against the Vikings as US Bank stadium. It is probably too even teams but with home field the Vikings should be favored.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.