Page 289 of 422 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Snowgoose is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    1st 2 games he put up 300 yards or so. he'll bounce back this week
    I am hoping he does but I saw something yesterday that showed this is the first time in a while the team giving up the most sacks is facing the team with the most sacks. The NFL is very up and down each week though so I expect them to play better, but the poor guy can't catch a break with oline and injuries.

You watch Hurts out there and he was standing there forever with no one in his face. One thing to point out about numbers as a numbers guy they can be very misleading. If Wentz is forced to escape or is getting pressure early he ends up holding onto the ball longer as a result because of the pressure. While he may slightly hold onto the ball longer you would have to analyze each play individually as some of it is the cause of being pressured early as well.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

From a bigger perspective, you've got 32 starting NFL QBs out of millions of kids who start off playing football. So impressive to get to that level. At that level the difference between the best and worst of the 32 QBs amounts to fractions of a second for how quickly to read, throw, scramble, etc. While the top 5 elite QBs seem fairly constant, the rest of the top 10 seems to shift each year as QBs get older, change teams, recover from injuries, maybe lose an edge or confidence, maybe lose a fraction of a second in their reaction times.

But I find that the QBs in the 10-20 ranking get the most harsh and unfair criticisms (the bottom tier QBs are recognized as such and don't last as starters that long) - I think because they show flashes of greatness, get sizable contracts, which frustrates charged up fans. Wentz seems to be the poster child for this, but Cousins, Garrapolo, get the same treatment etc., just because they are "only" in the top 20, not 10, of elite athletes at that position.

So is the local affiliate going to switch to Was Dal or stick with Chi NYG or what?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    So is the local affiliate going to switch to Was Dal or stick with Chi NYG or what?
    it's Wentz vs Dallas on FOX local Sunday 12
    and Wentz vs Packers Sept 23
    and Wentz return to Indy on 30th
    and Wentz vs Vikings 6th
    and Wentz vs Houston Nov 20
    and Wentz vs Atl Nov 27
    and Wentz vs Cle Jan 1
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    it's Wentz vs Dallas on FOX local Sunday 12
    and Wentz vs Packers Sept 23
    and Wentz return to Indy on 30th
    and Wentz vs Vikings 6th
    and Wentz vs Houston Nov 20
    and Wentz vs Atl Nov 27
    and Wentz vs Cle Jan 1
    Wrong again chapo

What time does the game start?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    What time does the game start?
    An hour ago lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Holy, and it's not televised.

How many TDs has Carson Thrown?

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    How many TDs has Carson Thrown?
    One .