Page 277 of 422 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    i put 10 buck on wentz for MVP i seen our main man WATSON is 3rd favorite 2 win rookie of the year the desert nos the desert always nos ...
    Carson is at his best when he is not playing football.

https://youtube.com/shorts/JBwGVT1EhqQ?feature=share

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Carson is at his best when he is not playing football.

https://youtube.com/shorts/JBwGVT1EhqQ?feature=share
    He’s good.

If he would quit allowing people to talk him into trimming his beard. He could be excellent.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

the guy needs to grow his hair out just a touch. the receding hairline and scruff just looks hideous to me.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Wait til this end. hilarious.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRyop4RL/
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Bro. Tik tok is worse then fufeng!!!!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    the guy needs to grow his hair out just a touch. the receding hairline and scruff just looks hideous to me.
    There is no look worse than a dude who grows his hair out to hide his hairline.

The only guy who gets away with it is Donald Trump and that's because his hair has been a national joke since his cameo in The Little Rascals.
    College of Business Alumnus

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    There is no look worse than a dude who grows his hair out to hide his hairline.

The only guy who gets away with it is Donald Trump and that's because his hair has been a national joke since his cameo in The Little Rascals.
    I don't think Trumps hair is actually his. I'm guessing hair from the tail of a black wildebeest that has been bleached. As far as Carson is concerned, his Pro day look with some scruff would do him wonders. He makes millions of doll hairs and looks like Scottie after a night of raging at the Hansboro Bar once harvest is done.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

he looks like the prince. shut up
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I don't think Trumps hair is actually his. I'm guessing hair from the tail of a black wildebeest that has been bleached. As far as Carson is concerned, his Pro day look with some scruff would do him wonders. He makes millions of doll hairs and looks like Scottie after a night of raging at the Hansboro Bar once harvest is done.
    Pickled?

10 Char

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Lol. I didn’t understand this the last time you posted it.

Try again I guess.