Page 275 of 422 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Ask the Vikings of the 90s how going undefeated in the preseason predicts regular season outcomes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I don't think the Patriots won many preseason games when they were winning Superbowls.
    It's OK to not be OK.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Maybe reserve any synopsis until 5 or 6 games into the regular season.
    Also, looks like he was a check down charlie with 5.9 Yards Per Attempt.

Nothing to get a boner about here. But that doesn't stop people usually.
    Debbie? Debbie Downer?
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Debbie? Debbie Downer?
    Ok my dude. I forgot you can't point out reasonable facts without being a hater or downer., anti American, etc... My bad.
    Guess I forgot this is 2022.

Ok my dude. I forgot you can't point out reasonable facts without being a hater or downer., anti American, etc... My bad.
    Guess I forgot this is 2022.
    We say bro around here my bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    We say bro around here my bro.
    I'm more of a dude guy...not quite young enough to feel comfortable saying bro.

Not everyone’s a dude. But most of us are Bros?

Right Bruh? My brother? Dude?

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Not everyone’s a dude. But most of us are Bros?

Right Bruh? My brother? Dude?
    And yes. 42.

Carson plays well - doesn't count
    Carson plays poorly - ZoMg LoOk I tOlD yOu

#Facts

He did about as good as you'd expect a top-15 NFL QB to do in his first preseason game with a new team. Which is what he is...
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Carson plays well - doesn't count
    Carson plays poorly - ZoMg LoOk I tOlD yOu

#Facts

He did about as good as you'd expect a top-15 NFL QB to do in his first preseason game with a new team. Which is what he is...
    I can't find a comment on here about his preseason debut with Washington where anyone said he DIDN'T play well....do you have hidden comments I can't see?
    I do recall seeing facts about he checked down most of his passes and to not get a boner over 1 quarter of a preseason game.

However, feel free to show me the comments I did not see in regards to this preseason game where people said he did not play well.

The last few comments were about his preseason debut, not his career, so if you want to go back years ago, feel free to do so, I'm sure you can find some stuff. That is a whole nother topic.

I can't find a comment on here about his preseason debut with Washington where anyone said he DIDN'T play well....do you have hidden comments I can't see?
    I do recall seeing facts about he checked down most of his passes and to not get a boner over 1 quarter of a preseason game.

However, feel free to show me the comments I did not see in regards to this preseason game where people said he did not play well.

The last few comments were about his preseason debut, not his career, so if you want to go back years ago, feel free to do so, I'm sure you can find some stuff. That is a whole nother topic.
    While you’re on your epic search why don’t you go back to my post and show me where I said people are saying he didn’t play well today. Not the first time you’ve failed to read my posts correctly. Unsurprising
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*