Page 265 of 421 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4204

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    #5 may even be Jordan Matthews his rookie year. I would move Pittman up to #2 personally. He was reliable for Wentz.
    Wentz is the only QB to throw for 4,000 yards in a season without a WR having over 500 receiving yards.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Carson Wentz and Riverboat Ron riding into battle on the backs of the most marginalized franchise in the league. Couldn’t have written it better myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I agree on all accounts. The media also failed to rip apart Kyler Murray who I think had two plays like this.
    I completely agree as Wentz is being blamed for everything everywhere. The play looked terrible by Wentz, but I have made the exact same points that it actually gave them a chance to win where the safety was an automatic loss.

Wentz career stats overall are actually quite good compared to many others and as Chapo has mentioned he has been somewhat limited with his WRs especially at Philly. I hate that he is at the Redskins though as they are such a mess.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I completely agree as Wentz is being blamed for everything everywhere. The play looked terrible by Wentz, but I have made the exact same points that it actually gave them a chance to win where the safety was an automatic loss.

Wentz career stats overall are actually quite good compared to many others and as Chapo has mentioned he has been somewhat limited with his WRs especially at Philly. I hate that he is at the Redskins though as they are such a mess.
    Wentz isn’t without his flaws, but he isn’t a bad QB. He is a slightly above average QB. If he can learn to hit checkdowns with accuracy and consistency, instead of always waiting for the big play, I think he jumps into the good QB tier for me.

Wentz is lucky Cole Payton wasn't riding the pine behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I dunno. I bet Entz can move.
    Entz is bad at life so I doubt it
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Wentz is lucky Cole Payton wasn't riding the pine behind him.
    He was. Just the right handed version.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Really good interview with Cowherd

https://youtu.be/Qnv_waXLpaM

Redskins offense is actually looking very solid this year, with a lot of speed at WR and RB. Their OC Turner likes play action and a lot of mid to deep throws. Could be a very good year for Carson.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Obviously you are not informed. The media predicts Wentz to be a flat out failure like he has been since the Eagles Super Bowl playoff where some scrub QB off the bench won the SB for the Eagles while Wentz road the pine. A bust every were since then, right? Yea, Wentz has put up some stats, but they don't count because he could not connect with his team mates when it mattered. He has been the sole cause of football disasters every where since. Ask any talking head. Now with the No Name Redskins, predicted to be the league doormats in 2022, the season with Wentz at QB is over before it even starts. /S Deep Purple
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!