Page 263 of 422 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Just glad Carson was finally able to land at a good ethical franchise with solid ownership and no controversy what so ever.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Did this thread get stickied for about 10 minutes?

Carson will be on bison 1660 thursday night for draft night. love it!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Jahan Dotson said Carson Wentz texted him last night. "I read the text like five times because I couldn't believe Carson Wentz was texting me."
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Redskins take QB Sam Howell from No Carolina...because of course it gives Wentz haters ammunition argh

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Redskins take QB Sam Howell from No Carolina...because of course it gives Wentz haters ammunition argh
    Oh yes, the media is already trying to spin it..idiots

I hope Carson fucking lights it up this year!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Carson shouldnt worry about a qb taken this late in a shitty qb class!...go out Carson and shut them all up.....and yes throw the dam ball away when needed!

Carson Wentz ranked top 10 in adjusted EPA/play during the 4th/OT. The Colts defense ranked 27th in defensive EPA during that same span of the football game.

Torrey Smith defends Carson. good stuff here

https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/1522...8-U3XPvzGeOkOQ