Page 262 of 422 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

My understanding of the disagreement referenced with Sproles was someone said the team would have had the exact same season with Foles starting and that Foles would have had the team at 11-2 if he played the whole season. Wentz disagreed and said without him 11-2 wouldn't have happened. Jeffrey Lurie confirmed that in his interviews this week, without Wentz there is no Super Bowl trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    You forgot to find a way to throw Darren Sproles under the bus as well for taking a pretty big exception to some comments that were made.
    Again, two teams ate some pretty big losses to move on from him. That's not saying anything of him as a person off and away from the field, which everything I've seen comes across as top notch. But people have a hard time separating that from being a football player.

Vegas odds on them losing those two games was just shy of +3,000 or 30-1. Call it whatever you want I guess.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    From a substantive/gist point of the owner’s (don’t remember his name) interview/statements, he was saying that CW was the reason for the collapse in the last two games that resulted in Colts not making playoffs. IOW, the balance of the team tanked and didn’t give all-out effort because CW was the QB, and they were sending message with their lack of effort.

Cancer in the locker room in short.

I neither agree nor disagree with that, but that’s what he was/is saying.
    If that is the case it says way more about the players that didn't play with full effort than it says about Wentz. The ones that are petty and play without effort because they supposedly hate Wentz are the ones I wouldn't want on my team.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    If Wentz doesn't win in Washington, then I think there will be no need for everyone to get their panties in a bunch and talk about how some guys like him, and his teams are bad, owners are bad, organizations are bad, etc .
    If you go to three different teams and can't win as the 2nd overall pick, then there are no more conspiracy theories to be talked about. You just aren't very good.

So, let's see what happens in Washington. The NFC East was the worst division in football last year, so if you can't win there, then I think it's obvious. I mean, the AFC South was absolute hot garbage other than Tennessee, and the colts still couldn't make the playoffs, so now he's going to the bottom feeder conference in NFL. Let's see what happens.
    If only he hadn’t been drafted so soon he’d be a better player. Expectations really screw with perception.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

You forgot to find a way to throw Darren Sproles under the bus as well for taking a pretty big exception to some comments that were made.
    Again, two teams ate some pretty big losses to move on from him. That's not saying anything of him as a person off and away from the field, which everything I've seen comes across as top notch. But people have a hard time separating that from being a football player.

Vegas odds on them losing those two games was just shy of +3,000 or 30-1. Call it whatever you want I guess.
    TaKiNg PrEtTy BiG ExCePtIoN

Jesus you’re pathetic. I heard Carson didn’t spank enough teammates on the ass while in Indy and that’s what got Irsay all hot and bothered. Call the papers!

I hope when UND gets a #2 draft pick NDSU fans don’t go making a fool of themselves like this on the SS. Really wouldn’t want you to go taking a big exception or anything
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    TaKiNg PrEtTy BiG ExCePtIoN

Jesus you’re pathetic. I heard Carson didn’t spank enough teammates on the ass while in Indy and that’s what got Irsay all hot and bothered. Call the papers!

I hope when UND gets a #2 draft pick NDSU fans don’t go making a fool of themselves like this on the SS. Really wouldn’t want you to go taking a big exception or anything
    Yeah man, totally normal when a guy who spent a dozen plus years in the NFL and is widely respected has to be separated from going after the injured starting QB.

The people on SS make a fool of themselves regardless and have the same inability to actually have an open-mind that maybe the person they are worshipping is actually part of the problem. But it is probably all just a big coincidence and conspiracy against CW. Which is unfortunate because I have zero doubt that he's a stand-up guy 100% off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    My understanding of the disagreement referenced with Sproles was someone said the team would have had the exact same season with Foles starting and that Foles would have had the team at 11-2 if he played the whole season. Wentz disagreed and said without him 11-2 wouldn't have happened. Jeffrey Lurie confirmed that in his interviews this week, without Wentz there is no Super Bowl trophy.
    Sounds like a disfunctional locker room..

And my Vikings still found a way to get blown out by that team...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Yeah man, totally normal when a guy who spent a dozen plus years in the NFL and is widely respected has to be separated from going after the injured starting QB.

The people on SS make a fool of themselves regardless and have the same inability to actually have an open-mind that maybe the person they are worshipping is actually part of the problem. But it is probably all just a big coincidence and conspiracy against CW. Which is unfortunate because I have zero doubt that he's a stand-up guy 100% off the field.
    Again there has been zero proof of this supposed action. One player says something and all of a sudden it's spread as fact doesn't make it so.

Lol ahh yes, the UND fan coming to Bisonville to only throw mud is the open-minded one. How could I possibly have thought otherwise? Most people here are calling him what he is: a decent mid-grade starting quarterback, and the stats back that up. Yes, we do defend Carson when speculative stuff comes up and yes, we're also biased (and so are you). It is what it is. Ironically it's the people that wanted him to fail are the ones that put him on such a high pedestal in the first place. I have not seen one Carson supporter compare him to Brady or Rodgers and yet I've seen Carson haters do it multiple times each in this thread alone.

Two guys allegedly "needing to get separated" or "taking exception with one another" are such nothing burgers it's hilarious that you keep bringing it up. I was in locker rooms from middle school through college that had guys getting heated with each other. None of them were bad locker rooms or had cancerous personalities. Sports are very competitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Just glad Carson was finally able to land at a good ethical franchise with solid ownership and no controversy what so ever.

Lardsin must go!