Page 246 of 422 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea thanks great videos Washington is doing a great job showing the human side of Carson (and not the misguided media bias hate) I loved the video of Hadley running around.

www.facebook.com/bisonation1 its up there now. so cute!
    I have never met Carson but I believe he is a pretty good guy, but if your evidence that the media is biased and full of hate is a video produced by the football team he plays for, I do question your bullshit meter. (Although that team has been such a car wreck I could see their PR department accidentally producing a video that shows Carson clubbing baby seals or something similar.)
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

First step for Heel Wentz is to in interviews occasionally refer to the Commanders as the Redskins then pretend like he didn't when the interviewers/media call him out on it. "Yeah. Commanders. That's what I said. Anyway I'm really happy to be a 'skin and just get away from Irsay he tried to make me snort adderall with him on a wednesday afternoon. Who does adderall at 3pm no wonder the guy never sleeps? He told me he had seven booster shots for COVID-19. SEVEN. Insanity. Anyway I have to go shoot something made of food and then wear it's skin for warmth, excuse me. HTTR"
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Also Carson needs to start wearing ridiculous outfits like Cam Newton.

Maybe even exactly like Cam Newton's then accuse Cam of swagger jacking.

Also we need walk out music. Every time Carson walks to the podium. Comes out of a tunnel. Leaves his car when pooparatzi are around. Anyone have any suggestions?

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Also we need walk out music. Every time Carson walks to the podium. Comes out of a tunnel. Leaves his car when pooparatzi are around. Anyone have any suggestions?
    On Eagles Wings?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

First step for Heel Wentz is to in interviews occasionally refer to the Commanders as the Redskins then pretend like he didn't when the interviewers/media call him out on it. "Yeah. Commanders. That's what I said. Anyway I'm really happy to be a 'skin and just get away from Irsay he tried to make me snort adderall with him on a wednesday afternoon. Who does adderall at 3pm no wonder the guy never sleeps? He told me he had seven booster shots for COVID-19. SEVEN. Insanity. Anyway I have to go shoot something made of food and then wear it's skin for warmth, excuse me. HTTR"
    Would be based
    College of Business Alumnus

Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    On Eagles Wings?
    Something by the eagles would be hilarious. Maybe Hotel California then he could lowkey hint that he wants to be traded to the Rams who should have picked him first, in the first place.

This character is really coming together. Needle mover for sure.

Also Carson needs to wear dark shades inside at all times. TO style.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Also Carson needs to start wearing ridiculous outfits like Cam Newton.

Maybe even exactly like Cam Newton's then accuse Cam of swagger jacking.
    Full on Sitka gear. Sometimes they might not even see him. He could take off his mask and thank his sponsor Sitka.

Lardsin must go!